Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E + HCG + Arimidex w/Clen + T3 (Low T & Thyroid)

DC2getRipped

I've spent the past few weeks doing research, talking with doctors and professionals... now I think I'm more confused than before, but know you all here probably have more experience with TRT and supplements.

First, here is my background...
I'm 6'3" 288lbs, approx 28% bf, maybe less (digital scale ranges +/- 4% any day). Currently on TRT with Androgel 81mg/ED. Was at 40.5mg/ED but blood test still showed T in low range ~230ng/dl. Been on 81mg/ED now for about 3 months and noticed gains in muscle mass, but recent blood work still show T is less than 300ng/dl. Doctors advice "this is normal, and with more weight loss your levels will go up." Ugh!!!

Recent blood work I had done still show test levels low, below 300, and thyroid levels low - borderline for therapy. Doctor doesn't want to prescribe meds for thyroid or hCG, or switch to injectable test. Saw another doctor and same line of crap.

Currently, I feel like shit -- very depressed, zero motivation, low libido, and definite signs of testicular atrophy. I strongly this is related to my test levels and thyroid. Latest blood work for FSH at .08 (range is 1.5 to 12.4) and Estradiol 24.2 (range is 7.6 - 42.6).

So... I went to a reliable source and purchased Test E (can get cyp if better), hCG, Arimidex, Clomid/Nolva for PCT, along with T3 and Clen (very difficult to get T4).

I'm looking to run this as a cycle, with the goal to drop body fat while maintain current muscle mass, if not add a little on. I'm confident if I can get the weight down (I know I will keep it down too), I won't need the TRT (or as much) and E2 levels should be more "normal."

I know this isn't the traditional "cycle" thread, but looking for some feedback from the pros here. Basically what I've found:

Test e 500mg 1x/week
hCG 250mg 2x/week
Adex .25 to .5mg EOD

I'd like to add in Clen and T3, especially since thyroid levels are so low, it's been a struggle to lose weight. Diet is clean, workout 5x week with cardio. Started Jan 2015 at 344, at 288 today.

Sorry for the long thread.

Re: Test E + HCG + Arimidex w/Clen + T3 (Low T & Thyroid)

seriously bro i feel you. to start with i would split injections twice a week say mon/thurs to keep blood levels stable. also i reccomend starting at a trt dose of say 100mg mon and 100mg thurs until you get to a lower body fat 15% or lower then do a proper cycle.

also if you have been supressed so long and have naturally low t i doubt you will recover, in my honest opinion you would be better off doing self prescribed trt therapy with test e or c (pretty much the same) and when the time comes if you feel like it you can up your test or throw in another compound for a short period of time and do what is know as blasting and cruising.

i hope this helps. also stackingplate i bet you will chime in here with some great advice as he is on trt aswell. good luck

Re: Test E + HCG + Arimidex w/Clen + T3 (Low T & Thyroid)

seriously bro i feel you. to start with i would split injections twice a week say mon/thurs to keep blood levels stable. also i reccomend starting at a trt dose of say 100mg mon and 100mg thurs until you get to a lower body fat 15% or lower then do a proper cycle.

also if you have been supressed so long and have naturally low t i doubt you will recover, in my honest opinion you would be better off doing self prescribed trt therapy with test e or c (pretty much the same) and when the time comes if you feel like it you can up your test or throw in another compound for a short period of time and do what is know as blasting and cruising.

i hope this helps. also stackingplate i bet you will chime in here with some great advice as he is on trt aswell. good luck

I appreciate the feedback, thanks!

I don't think 200mg/week of test will get my numbers back up, but worth trying.

My concern is the current status of my health, with low thyroid levels and feeling like shit/depressed.

I know once the bf% gets down things will start to smooth over, but with the higher amount of Androgel and no other support, I'm getting burned out each day.

Last edited:
200mg of test is what sone people cycle on man even at your size 200mg should out you 700ng/dl +

i would look into a trt dose of test as i said until you nail bodyfat down then bump your test up and run a cycle/blast

Top Bottom