Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/dbol/deca/winni cycle Blood Test! (Estradiol/estrogen) HELP!

Kikochas

Hi, guys just wanted to know how I can bring my "E2" down it has been a year and 2 months after my cycle which was:
Week 1-4 - Dianabol 25mg
Week 1-12 - TEST E 500mg.
Week 1-10 - Deca - (nandrolone decanoate) 300mg.
Week 11-14 (unitil start of PCT) winni tabs - 50mg. stopped taking it 1 day before my PCT
Used ARIMIDEX 0.5mg every other day for the whole cycle. just on cycle not in pct.

-------PCT---------
Nolvadex: (40/40/20/20)
Week 1 & 2: 40mg every day.
Week 3 & 4: 20mg every day.
week 5: 10mg every day.

FINAFLEX PCT Revolution Black:
2 capsules a day for the whole period of pct.
--------------------------------------------
So... Today I got my labs just because of curiosity to know how I was doing in the hormonal department as I had been feeling a little depressed... The results are these:
"Estradiol" 62.5 (Range says 0.0 - 56 pg/ml)
"Progesterone" 0.32 (Range says 0.27 - 0.90 ng/m)
"LH" 3.08 (Range says 0.8 - 7.6 mUI/ml)
"FSH" 4.73 (Range says 1.0 - 10.5 mUI/ml)
"Testosterone" 4.53 (Range says 0.72 - 8.53)
"Prolactin" 10.3 (Range says 5.1 - 18.5 ng/ml)

Please let me know what I should do to be as good as possible my stats are the following:
Height: 1.79
Weight: 82kg
Body fat: arround 12-14%
Been training for 4 years, this was my second cycle and my first was only test e 500mg for 12 weeks with dbol kickstart @25mg a day for the first 5 weeks.

Your estrogen never came down because you never ran a proper PCT to control estrogen rebound. Nolva alone won't do shit for you. Your PCT should have had a SERM, an AI to control estrogen rebound, and a top high quality test booster in there at the minimum. Here is a proper PCT:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

* My recommendation to you to get your estrogen down right now, is to get some aromasin and run it at 25mg EOD for a month and then get more bloodwork to see where your levels are at.

Your estrogen never came down because you never ran a proper PCT to control estrogen rebound. Nolva alone won't do shit for you. Your PCT should have had a SERM, an AI to control estrogen rebound, and a top high quality test booster in there at the minimum. Here is a proper PCT:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

* My recommendation to you to get your estrogen down right now, is to get some aromasin and run it at 25mg EOD for a month and then get more bloodwork to see where your levels are at.

Thank you, are other values ok? I have a lot of arimidex on hand can I use that instead of the aromasin? if yes how much?

Last edited:
Aromasin is really hard to get and very expensive where I live can I use arimidex instead? And how much would you recommend? Please anyone!

Please guys! Some advice I got to know if I can use adex! And at what dosage. Hope someone can answer soon to start fixing my E2.

Arimadex is fine to use if that's what you can get. 0.5mg per day is a good start. Get retested after a month to see where you are at

Thanks a lot men! I will start today at 0.5mg per day for 2 weeks and then the last 2 at 0.5eod then blood work :) thankyou!

When on cycle is it ok to do 0.5mg adex eod? Im planning to run test prop @100mg - 125mg eod with dbol first 4 weeks and winstrol injectable at 50mg a day the last 4 weeks, planing to run cycle for 8 weeks. For pct I have nolvadex, hcg, arimidex, what would you recommend?

Top Bottom