Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suspension, Superdrol, and Slin Cycle

superdrolic

Going to try to keep this short, sweet, and to the point. If I left something out you need, just let me know.

I eat, sleep, and breathe fitness and bodybuilding. My entire life revolves around it. I was planning on running my usual bulking cycle starting a couple months ago, but life got hectic with work, and never got around to it. Now that things are getting calmer, I plan to squeeze a cycle in. I only have about a month, so that is why I chose the compounds listed in the title.

I'm well versed in the world of AAS, many many cycles under my belt. I have never used superdrol though, so that is why I am posting looking for advice on it. I was going to run Anadrol, but the combination of Slin and Drol would bloat me way too much for my liking. Superdrol is something I've always planned to try, and I think now is the perfect time.

Goal for the cycle will be max size. Diet will be well above maintenance, and training will be hard and heavy.

Cycle I plan looks like this, hope to get some pointers on Superdrol, because I hear it can be pretty brutal.

1-4 Suspension - 100mg/day - 1 hour before workout on training days, around the same time of day on off days.

1-4 Superdrol - 20mg/day - Dosage split up 2 times per day. Once in the morning, second in the evening. May bump to 30mg/day if side effects are tolerable.

1-4 Slin - 2x/day - Using fast acting. First dose taken after breakfast, second dosage taken after my pre-workout meal. I've used slin many times, I know what I am doing with this.

1-4 Aromasin - 12.5mg 2x/day - One dose taken in the morning, second dosage taken in the PM.

1-4 Nolva - 10mg/day - Really prone to gyno, a little bit of Nolva keeps it away.

I have also been on 3iu/day of GH for the last 3 months. Looking forward to the advice.

Last edited:
Sounds like you would explode.... too bad u cant continue with out sdrol and up the gh for a while. sounds good for a quicky

I will be coming off, not quite ready to start blasting and cruising just yet though. I have PCT sorted out and ready to go. Only a 4 week cycle with just Test and an Oral, so it should not be to complicated.

I hope I explode! Looking to put on max size in the shortest time possible. I'd like to run a longer cycle, but that's just not in the cards right now. I will continue the GH through PCT, and a little after until I run out of what I have. Depending on how much I bump the dosage up for the cycle, I should have enough to run until around March.

Thanks for the replies guys.

That is what I have read. Heard that is pretty much the best oral there is for dry gains in muscle and strength. I've been meaning to try it for some time now. I also read that SD can be pretty brutal when it comes to sides, but most of what I read, it was from people not feeding it enough. I won't have a problem with that, so hopefully it treats me well.

Right now, the SD I have is from Dragon Nutrition, but I am open to suggestions on who might have a better product.

Going to try to keep this short, sweet, and to the point. If I left something out you need, just let me know.

I eat, sleep, and breathe fitness and bodybuilding. My entire life revolves around it. I was planning on running my usual bulking cycle starting a couple months ago, but life got hectic with work, and never got around to it. Now that things are getting calmer, I plan to squeeze a cycle in. I only have about a month, so that is why I chose the compounds listed in the title.

I'm well versed in the world of AAS, many many cycles under my belt. I have never used superdrol though, so that is why I am posting looking for advice on it. I was going to run Anadrol, but the combination of Slin and Drol would bloat me way too much for my liking. Superdrol is something I've always planned to try, and I think now is the perfect time.

Goal for the cycle will be max size. Diet will be well above maintenance, and training will be hard and heavy.

Cycle I plan looks like this, hope to get some pointers on Superdrol, because I hear it can be pretty brutal.

1-4 Suspension - 100mg/day - 1 hour before workout on training days, around the same time of day on off days.

1-4 Superdrol - 20mg/day - Dosage split up 2 times per day. Once in the morning, second in the evening. May bump to 30mg/day if side effects are tolerable.

1-4 Slin - 2x/day - Using fast acting. First dose taken after breakfast, second dosage taken after my pre-workout meal. I've used slin many times, I know what I am doing with this.

1-4 Aromasin - 12.5mg 2x/day - One dose taken in the morning, second dosage taken in the PM.

1-4 Nolva - 10mg/day - Really prone to gyno, a little bit of Nolva keeps it away.

I have also been on 3iu/day of GH for the last 3 months. Looking forward to the advice.

It has the potential to be a very potent cycle.
CAREFUL with the INSULIN use,,especially 2 x per day.

On top of it. I have used it multiple time with the same protocol I will be using. I always start of low and build up and always have a drink with simple carbs handy. Thanks for the concern.

Top Bottom