Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

super test 250 first injection questions

z-unit

Well This is my first cycle so i decided to go with super test 250. So after about an hour and a half of being nervous and not sure if i got all the air out of the syringe I finally got comfortable enough to do it. I didnt even feel the needle(25G) the injection was fine....now here is my question. After about ten seconds I got this head rush. Like when you have been laying down for a while and get up real fast...the I kinda got a little sick to my stomach. I layed down for about 5 minutes and it went away now my ass is sore were i injected. Is all this normal? Should I not take any more?

Supertest 250 or 450?
Did you aspirate your needle?

You need not worry about a little air in your syringe ask your doctor. It takes a hell of a lot more air than you think to cause any issues!

its just your anxiety. dont worry about getting every little bit of air out of the syringe.. if you really want to, the easiest way is to overdraw the oil, and without taking the needle out of the syringe, push the air+excess oil back into the vial, then you should be good.

its just your nerves causing your head rush. and yes, your ass being sore where you jammed it with a sharp needle is normal :p

Sounds like you had what is called a Vagal response, it can cause lightheadedness, dizziness, and fainting. It is all mental. You were freaked about the injection. It was not caused my the substance you injected most likely, as it is impossible for me to diagnose over the computer lol. The soreness is normal.

supertest is like sustanon so more likely pain will be there but u will get used to it though. supertest is awsome as sustanon but cheaper in money wise. expect real good gains off of it

dsh89 said:
Sounds like you had what is called a Vagal response, it can cause lightheadedness, dizziness, and fainting. It is all mental. You were freaked about the injection. It was not caused my the substance you injected most likely, as it is impossible for me to diagnose over the computer lol. The soreness is normal.
not to mention illegal :eek:

Top Bottom