Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Successful Homebrews, short Ester @ 200

1Rhino1

Okay so just wanted to throw this up here; Scientists tried to find some good and reliable recipes for test suspension, test prop, Mast Prop, and NPP @ 200 mg/ml online before they experimented. The problem was that the one time rats tried prop 100 in oil it hurt like a son of a bitch! They decided at that point that they weren't going to mess with anything but long esters.

Scientists wanted to do some short esters so that they could slingshot 8 weeks on and 2 off for a few consecutive cycles. Scientists know the dangers and all that so they are ready to rock. These scientists read a lot about EO on the internet but they had never previously used it. They knew you could do higher concentrations with it and that some people are allergic to it. If a rat is allergic or reacts badly then they are stuck like chuck.

All the gear created ran through 25 ga. pins now; the liquid flies through them and into the rats so smoothly. Scientists are convinced that it could run through a 27 gauge pin the same way but they have yet to try it. Up to this point, scientists have always used 23's for injects, 21's to draw. Now they don't even have to worry about it and the 25's are a shit load easier to use. Some rats take a shot a day now, no worries. They have yet to develop a bad section where it hurts.

Anyways, EO may be expensive but it is well worth it. From now on, scientists should only pick it up in liter quantity. Thats how great it is to have; they couldn't be without it for any brew from now on. Another thing scientists read about yet never used was guiaicol; the stuff does fricken stink a ton but it is definitely worth it in scientist's opinions. They don't know how you do your things but when they conducted the experiment it was a minimum of 100ml, and usually that much was a test. Some can't afford to lose any product cause it costs too much! So using a super-solvent like guiaicol seemed to be a really good idea and a safe bet... it seems that it was.

Scientists have brewed their own for quite a while now and they used to do a liter at a time so they do have a little bit of experience in this, as far as a laboratory setting is concerned... So for EO, the best and cheapest filter scientists have used is the Whatman Zap Cap nylon bottle top filter. Scientists pick them up in 500 ml quantity on Amazon for cheap and they used them on a 45 mm pyrex media bottle. For the air pressure they use a harbor freight break bleeder man, the cheapest piece of shit they could find. 5 years of faithful service, well worth the 14 dollars scientists remember paying for it.

Now this is for the scientists' own pleasure, you should not do this if it is not legal, scientists sure wouldn't. Please keep that in mind. This is an experiment. Done by scientists, legally.

The recipe was first seen as posted by a fella researcher named Dtone. The problem was that no confirmation of whether or not it was worth the investment or if the experiment went well or as planned. The rumor was prop 200 painless, it is so, at least for the rat in question. Fricken beautiful! Pain free and much more bang for the poke! The scientists wrote an ingredient list for 100 ml, other scientists can do the math as they see fit for a larger brew.

Before a scientist ever starts an experiment, the media bottles, vials, and stoppers to be used would all be placed in a 91% isopropyl alcohol bath and then baked in the oven at 350 for a half an hour or so. If a scientists plans to have finished product in a beaker for easier transfer into vials then the beaker would need the same treatment. A seemingly common myth is that when scientists receive raws they are sterile. In a perfect situation this would be so, but some researchers don't see that as possible.

Scientists remember a show that interviewed an underground steroid chef. One of the camera men stuck their nose near a pile of powder and the scary and unstable brewer freaked out and told him that it was contaminated now! Oh No! Well let me tell you something; scientists don't even be worrying about cleaning the beaker raw is brewed in or the glass stirring rods used, neither do they keep their noses out the product. A little exploratory sniff is not going to hurt anything. The only time you need to be worried about this stuff being treated cautiously is after it goes through the filter. That's when it becomes sterile and the BA scientists add is what keeps it sterile in the future.

Be mindful of where you keep your sterile glass and where you put your fingers after you have filtered an experiment, the scientists always said. As far as rubber stoppers, scientists aren't sure if they can go in the oven or not... so scientists found the vent that their oven uses, usually the back left burner on the stove. A scientists sterilizes the stoppers and a plate, then arranges them onto the plate and sticks the whole thing over the vent. The stoppers get nice and hot and the alcohol evaporates off. Perfect.

Okay now, for 100ml of 200 mg/ml NPP, Test P, and Mast P, the following is needed;

20 g test prop (Apprx. 18.2 ml displacement @ .909 ml/g )
20 ml BB (20%)
2 ml BA (2%) go three if you would like
1.5 ml Guiaicol (1.5%)
35 ml Ethyl Oleate
23.3 ml GSO/CSO/CO whatever oil you use

Some quick math to give you an idea where the last two figures came from;

100ml - 20ml - 2ml - 1.5ml - 18.2ml = 58.3 ml of fluid needed to complete the 100ml batch.
Scientists like 60/40 EO/GSO, you can do 50/50, or 100% EO if you have it like that (costs mo)
58.3 (0.60)(% decimal) = right near 35 ml EO --> 58.3 - 35 = 23.3 ml of oil, Approximately.

Sometimes you must use your beaker's measuring system to check your numbers. Scientists add all but the oil since those scientists and EO get along so well. Scientists can afford to lose some of the oil. Scientists don't and won't know how you will react to EO. One of them did stick an insulin pin into the EO and then poke themselves on the inside forearm... Such as an allergy test is conducted in a hospital.

Everything but the oil goes in a beaker; heat it up and make it nice and clear. These scientists don't worry about temp so much anymore. It just needs to completely dissolve and then you can set it on the counter to let it cool just a bit. When a scientist adds guiaicol it is done so with a 3ml pin at the very end of the brew, when the liquid is already clear. This is to help keep the stink down in a laboratory. The needle goes to the bottom, the plunger injects the solvent, the entire mix is heated only long enough and then placed on the counter to cool.

Scientists say that they remember the Zap Cap having a 45 Degrees Celsius limit of temperature... I think there is a decent safety factor in there so other scientists maybe can filter it a little sooner. If a scientist ever screwed up and filtered too soon causing the filter unit to malfunction and perhaps break.... Not to worry; a scientist can just go ahead and sterilize another media bottle, retrieve a new filter, and start over. Not a huge deal. Scientists have done this many many times.

I hope that what these scientists have done helps you in some way. EO can be the devil or your friend, these boys are real happy that it is their friend! They put 3 CC (one of each kind) in the delt of a rat for the first shot to see just how pain free that stuff was... all was very very well! Comparable to TE @ 250 mg/ml

Here is test E 400 mg/ml in 100 % EO, might need two filters for this one! Might take a while to filter as well.

40 g Test E (Apprx. 37.72 ml @ 0.943 ml/g displacement, )
20 ml BB (20%)
2 ml BA (2%)
1.5 ml Guiaicol (1.5%)
38.78 ml Ethyl Oleate (seems so small)

That one is funny because the scientists had hunks of TE standing outside of the oil, because there was so little! The rat took one cc to the thigh and it was pretty swollen for one day, then it went away and was good as new. The thigh is question had also gone through a week of daily abuse... just to be safe, don't take it on leg day if your a rat... and also don't be a rat man! Unless it's legal, then administer as a scientist only.

Scientists. Yeah, one more couldn't hurt.

BTW, scientists do believe you could do the TE @ 400 with less solvents and no Guiaicol... But the plus side to using it is that it will definitely not crash, and the longer is stays dissolved in the injection site, the less the pain. That has always been a scientists understanding, could be slightly wrong about that too.... Scientists not brain surgeons.

Except some people are allergic to eo, shoot it in you, and you're one of the unlucky few?! Bad news bears. I tell people to rub a few drops on their skin to see if it causes a reaction, it helps *sometimes. Bad bad shit IMO, had a vial stored sideways for a year or so, it ate right thru the stopper. For what? To pin 1cc instead of 2? Man up

Except some people are allergic to eo, shoot it in you, and you're one of the unlucky few?! Bad news bears. I tell people to rub a few drops on their skin to see if it causes a reaction, it helps *sometimes. Bad bad shit IMO, had a vial stored sideways for a year or so, it ate right thru the stopper. For what? To pin 1cc instead of 2? Man up

It's not a matter of pinning one instead of two. Its more like a matter of five instead of ten.

A good cycle for a scientist I know is 1200 prop, 600 npp, 600 mast for instance. Thats 24 CC's man. Now its 12. That is a whole hell of a lot nicer that 24. 8 completely full pins a week. EO is more than just a carrier oil too, it's not just something that is exchanged for oil and that's it... It is the substance that makes 200 mg/ml easily possible.

It's got nothing to do with being a man about it. That would be closer to being stupid about it. I'm tough so I don't take advantage of things like high concentration short esters cause I'm so god damn hard. Give me a break with that noise.

I know a guy who takes 3cc's of prop no issue, doesn't even bother him. I know of many more people who take 1 cc and they are stiff and swollen for 2 days over. Skipping leg day and shit cause their thigh is so tight. The best way to combat the negative sides of the solvent is to just use a rigid box to store it in... problem solved. Sure it may degrade the rubber stopper if you leave it on it's side so... uh... don't do that.

You right, for doses like that, shit, I'm not stickin 24cc's in me either! Don't even know where I'd put all that. I'm talking about basic brews, had a guy on supertest 450 just cuz he didn't like pins and only wanted to pin once a week, tell you what, he liked the pip a whole lot less haha. But for an experienced dude that needs these doses? Yeah then high conc is the way to go.

If you're a scientist of course

You right, for doses like that, shit, I'm not stickin 24cc's in me either! Don't even know where I'd put all that. I'm talking about basic brews, had a guy on supertest 450 just cuz he didn't like pins and only wanted to pin once a week, tell you what, he liked the pip a whole lot less haha. But for an experienced dude that needs these doses? Yeah then high conc is the way to go.

If you're a scientist of course

Yeah man! Thats the only reason this is so great for a scientist! Lol

Top Bottom