Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sticking Help??

jdog9304

I recived two kinds of pins recently....

1. 3ml 25G 5/8 (.05mmx16mm)

2. 3ml 23G 1 1/2 (.6x40mm)

i wanted to know if it was ok to shoot the shorter pin in my glute? if not when i am all finished shooting in the glute with the longer pin where do i shoot the smaller ones? Im taking Boldenon 200, 400mg/week 10 weeks. Help??

I would recommend using the 1 1/2 for the glutes. Some posters inject their biceps, which you could probably use the shorter pin for. I myself stick to the big muscle groups, and use the longer pins.

Hope this helps. :D

I really dont want to stick myself in the biceps, i heard that the Delts is a good place to shoot if you cant shoot in the glute. Anyone? Does it do the same thing inside your body no matter where you inject the juice??

1 1/2 for glute is good. the deeper the better.

as for other areas, some will talk about site injections and others will disagree. but everybody agrees with quad injections for shorter pins.

the glute is your best bet

Like I said, I avoid bicep injections to.

As far as injecting in your delts, it depends on how much (volume) you are injecting. Anything over 1 1/2 cc's should be injected into a big muscle, ie. glutes or quads.

Top Bottom