Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spring Cutter

the man 30

Height: 6'0
Weight: 210
BodyFat: 10%
Cycle History: 5th cycle

Goal: Gain size, cut body fat.

1-10 Test P 150 mg EOD
1-10 Masteron 150 mg EOD
1-10 Tren Ace 100 mg EOD
7-10 Anavar 60 mg ED

Thoughts?

thoughts are how are you going to be eating?? any AI planned or prolactin control?

i'm 5'9" with that body composition, so what i see is you being a pin cushion and bloated as hell, although you are using short ester you are using alot, so if you were doing a clean bulk with that i'd say.. 4000-5000 cals per day??

but i'd suggest just a little more info..

welcome to the site..

thoughts are how are you going to be eating?? any AI planned or prolactin control?

i'm 5'9" with that body composition, so what i see is you being a pin cushion and bloated as hell, although you are using short ester you are using alot, so if you were doing a clean bulk with that i'd say.. 4000-5000 cals per day??

but i'd suggest just a little more info..

welcome to the site..

how do you see him bloated as hell on a cycle that does not bloat?

prop is the only thing he's running that could cause some small bloat here but tren and masteron are not going to do that at all...

I do agree that an ai and prolactin are needed here though...

you should be adding aromasin and caber here...

i feel that 100 mg eod of prop is sufficient as well...

pct

Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com

ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

will be running aromasin 12.5 mg every other day, and will be keeping caber on hand, but did not need it last time I used tren.

Diet will be around 3500 calories

Welcome to EF...

Cycle: :garza:

Impressive stats.......

~EZ

I think it looks great man and always good to have the caber just in case. idk why that dude mentioned bloating with this cycle

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using EliteFitness

I think it looks great man and always good to have the caber just in case. idk why that dude mentioned bloating with this cycle

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using EliteFitness

Well, he will certainly increase in size substantially.

Top Bottom