Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sensitive nipples. Aromasin dosage?

EaglesHooligan

I'm running my cycle of test E 500 mg/week and dbol 30mg/day. I'm dosing aromasin 12.5mg EOD right now but I've noticed my nipples being a little sensitive the past 24 hours. Should I up my dose of aromasin? If so, how much? I have the liquid from AG guys.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

I'm running my cycle of test E 500 mg/week and dbol 30mg/day. I'm dosing aromasin 12.5mg EOD right now but I've noticed my nipples being a little sensitive the past 24 hours. Should I up my dose of aromasin? If so, how much? I have the liquid from AG guys.

If you already dosing it EOD at 12.5mg I would possible switch it too daily
instead of increasing the dosage. I like using the least amount I can.

Never dose aromasin EOD. It's best to dose it ED because of the short half life. I would switch to 6.25mg ED

check out ag guys if you need a refill

You are probably estrogen sensitive. Increase your aromasin dose to either 25mg EOD or 12.5mg ED and see how that goes. Dosing aromasin every other day is perfectly fine because it is a suicidal inhibitor destroying the aromatose enzyme, and estrogen levels stay low up to 72 hours after a dose until more aromatase can be produced. It actually has nothing to do with half-life but the method of action in how it works

try everyday dosage first and see if that does the trick.If not then go ed and up the dosage as well.Stay on top of it

Top Bottom