Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question I'm too embarrased to ask my doctor

gorillahung

Since this is pretty anonymous, I'm going to put this out there. I have small testicles. There, I said it. They began shrinking in my early 20's. I'm 43 now. I developed gyno around the same time. I saw a doctor about the gyno. I was a complete natty at the time. Nevertheless the doctor accused me of using gear. However a blood test showed my testosterone level to be low. However the doctor didn't prescribe anything for me. I saved up some money and had the gyno removed. I picked a bad surgeon who basically performed liposuction on my entire chest. It looks horrible when I flex. About a year afterwards I found an endocrinologist who prescribed 200mg of enanthate every two weeks. It helped my libido and energy and I did make some improvements in the weight room but nothing dramatic. I mean if your test levels are too low and you suddenly raise them to normal levels then you can expect some gains. I'm wondering if I will ever have normal sized testicles again. Would HCG have any effect?

hcg would have a temporary effect as they would fool the leydig cells into functioning, however long term use of hcg is not a good idea as it will suppress your LH and FSH further

your best bet is a natural testosterone booster such as Test stack Rx.

You're on TRT. You will have small balls. On the plus side, as zmyj88 said, your small balls will make your dick look bigger. ;)

But hcg would be a better bet than a natty test booster since you are on TRT.

Top Bottom