Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quad injections help

Rafi911

Newbie question is it ok to inject quad with 22 gauge 1-1/2 inch needle? If so should I insert it all the way in when performing the injection???! I am more comfortable with quad injection because I feel more in control, then turning my body and trying to get the correct angle on the glute.

Any advice????

1-1/2 kinda long, I wouldn't go all the way in. I use 1in and use that for quads, glutes and shoulders. The angle you use will determine if you go past the muscle or not. YouTube has a couple of good tutorials for quads. Good luck!

1-1/2 kinda long, I wouldn't go all the way in. I use 1in and use that for quads, glutes and shoulders. The angle you use will determine if you go past the muscle or not. YouTube has a couple of good tutorials for quads. Good luck!
Thanks for the advice. Would you not go all the way in because of discomfort or will I pass the sweet spot of where I want to hit???

Personally, I prefer 1 in needles. 11/2 just looks really long. With 1in you won't have to worry about going all the way past the muscle. Like I said this is a personal preference.

use 1 inch blues go all the way in and bingo u wont go wrong.thinner needle shorter and right lenght to get the depth u need just causing more pain with bigger thick needles good luck

Great! Thanks it's just that all I have available to me now is the size I mentioned above. I guess I will avoid sticking in the other 1/2 inch for now.

I use half inch pins all the time for short ester quad pins and gave never had an issue. It's only 1 cc you are pinning and if your bf is low enough all you have to do is break the fascia and inject slow

Top Bottom