Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron 25 or 50?

gege2003

hi guys,quick question ,is best take proviron 50mg for 20days or 25 for 40days?

cycle is 100mg of prop ed..

i usually take 0.5mg of adex e3d if i take proviron can i take half? 0.25 e3d

i would rec 0.25mg-0.5mg EOD dex whether on or off prov.

Take the entire thing dude don't be cheap, it's your body your fucking with not your car.

Prop hurts like fuck, would does .5 eod.

i arleady take full tab,question was to be sure i can't get away with less. i will up adex and see what happens, i was thinking no itchy nips=free to go.
my test prop is pain free 100mg/2ml

hi guys,quick question ,is best take proviron 50mg for 20days or 25 for 40days?

cycle is 100mg of prop ed..

i usually take 0.5mg of adex e3d if i take proviron can i take half? 0.25 e3d

I get best results with PROVIRON at 75-100mg per day.
50mg is too low of dose for me personally.

To high of a dose of anything can make u retain water... I know what proviron is used for... I prep all my bodybuilder n physique guys using it... That's just how it affects me... 75 dry n grainy, 100mg, I hold water... I have tried 125 n same thing... Yes I know my gear is real... That's not even a question...

Anavar does the same thing to me 100mg I'm good, 125-150mg n I'm bloated...

I have some guys use 150 of proviron n it dries them super tight, just how it works for me...

To high of a dose of anything can make u retain water... I know what proviron is used for... I prep all my bodybuilder n physique guys using it... That's just how it affects me... 75 dry n grainy, 100mg, I hold water... I have tried 125 n same thing... Yes I know my gear is real... That's not even a question...

Anavar does the same thing to me 100mg I'm good, 125-150mg n I'm bloated...

I have some guys use 150 of proviron n it dries them super tight, just how it works for me...

sorry man, i did not want to offend you was just a question.

No problem... I was just explaining every drug reacts different in different bodies... What bloats you could shred me... No need to apologize bro...

Top Bottom