Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help me for my First Cycle!!

Joeblow; thanks for the reply. i am new to this and there are lot of unknown gear in the cycle U posted. Can U explain that with details plz? i Never heard of n2guard, hcgenerate (is it same as hcg?). And dont know about hcg during cycle. Unleashed, forged, test infusion,forma, daa; also dont know anything about them.
after my yesterday research, i have in mind; 10 weeks sustanon 500mg + primobolan 400mg + 4weeks dbol 40mg ed + proviron 50mg; for pct- hcg + nolvadex + clomen.

Do U think sust dbol alone Will be better?

Thanks a lot

You dont need 900mg wk of fucking juice on your first cycle. What the fuck. Just run the sustanon. 350mg wk. 10-12 weeks. Thats IT!!!! Jesus christ with all these ridiculous cycles.

Damn dude don't think. Just listen to these guys! They've given you directions now just follow them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

I agree with "burnthiscorpse" your adding way too much to your first cycle. My first injectable cycle was Sus 250mg/week for 8 weeks and I was more than happy. I know this is a low dose but I was very satisfied.

Listen to the experienced guys mate.Just do a test cycle and see how your body reacts nd Dylan already put up a solid pct for you mate.

Last edited:
Should maybe read the awesome and informative stickies in this forum and in the pct forum aswell. You would have known mentioning nolva is a no no here and had a better idea of what the products joeblow listed were...

Top Bottom