Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pfizer 12 36iu HGH! Help!!

You can always go to walmart and get a pregnancy test. Fake HGH will show as pregnant most of the time due to fake hgh usually being hcg.
So a quick and easy test is just squirt some hgh on the test and see if your hgh is pregnant. There are other things they fake with but this is the most common.
This won't however tell you if its underdosed.

You can always go to walmart and get a pregnancy test. Fake HGH will show as pregnant most of the time due to fake hgh usually being hcg.
So a quick and easy test is just squirt some hgh on the test and see if your hgh is pregnant. There are other things they fake with but this is the most common.
This won't however tell you if its underdosed.

I'm gonna do that actually I just really don't get why this popular reliable source would sell fake shit. If it's fake I'm gonna tell them. I took a chance to get pharm gh from them cuz I've had good success in the past but if it's fake they lost my business and I will spread the word. Thanks for ur help

I got what I think is legit humatrope - the packaging with the mixer and pen look legit.

Ive been on 4IU ED for a week and cant feel any sides.

Im pretty sure its legit as it is from a very respected source- but no sides.

I got what I think is legit humatrope - the packaging with the mixer and pen look legit.

Ive been on 4IU ED for a week and cant feel any sides.

Im pretty sure its legit as it is from a very respected source- but no sides.

Is not crack, you're not gonna feel sides in a week, if at all. GH is pretty elusive like that, sure, months down the line you'll see results, but the only way to know off the bat for sure is the serum test.
Serostim gave me no sides, ever... and I got it from the pharmacy, after awhile tho, that shitll put your abs on Top of your skin damnear

The thing about that product I noticed is if u mix it with the water it comes with and smell it, you will notice a medicine smell or like a hospital smell. ANYTHING can be faked today. So can that smell,but would they really bother to replicate that smell? I doubt it. Did u notice the smell?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom