Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not responding like I used to, up the dose next cycle?

Cryptlord

:chomp:the end, gained 5 pounds kept it and no strength gain. odd. Diet was in place for lean bulk. ~3500 cals.

My problem: I just don't feel like I'm gaining like I used to. I really just want to get strong as heck this next cycle. Been thinking maybe anavar and trying some EQ.

Why am I not responding to test any more? Do I need to up the dosage? Does anyone else have this problem? I didnt see any increases in strength last cycle from 600mg of test 10 weeks.

It was legit gear too, friend ran the same stuff gained 20 lbs.

What would you do? Here is what I was thinking below...

Wk 1-6 Anavar 50mg
Wk 1-12 600mg EQ
Wk 1-13 600mg Test

PCT, hcg, I know the drill, any input would be great.

Don't up the dosages, get your testosterone levels tested. Maybe you're so low on natural testosterone that, using artificial test. only brings your body to norm.

Your diet may be off also. You may need more calories to achieve your goals. Were you doing lots of cardio? Do you have a physical job? Without the gear being in a calorie surplus would add fat to your frame. You need to add fat while bulking or else you're not getting enough cals.

As for you cycle I would run the Var later on in the cycle and run the EQ for a few more weeks if you can. If you begin to plateau a few weeks in at the 600mg/test just up it slightly....

you need to work on your training regimine. you aren't pushing yourself enough. the same routine isn't gonna get you results this time.

also the first cycle you ran you proably were too aggressive and didn't leave yourself any room for your next cycle and now its coming back to bite you.

this is the biggest complaint from people on here in my view regarding AAS.

600mg is a good amount to make progress on , double chech diet and training .

Brad.

There is no need at all to increase your dosages, you need to adjust your training protocol and DIET regimen.

Top Bottom