Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Multiple inject, scar tissue vunerable?

Reedsey

hi guys, got my test e + deca cycle , but got the wrong size syringes , accidently got the 1ml ones which will only do 1 half at a time, also need to do 2ml test e and 400mg deca per week , if i put them in different places should this be a worry? i.e 1ml in my azz, 1ml in my quad, vice versa on opposite side with the deca

21 years old , 5'10, 73kgs (around 160 lbs) 13 % Body fat, lifting for 2 years on and of and very active person due to work regulations.

21 years old , 5'10, 73kgs (around 160 lbs) 13 % Body fat, lifting for 2 years on and of and very active person due to work regulations.

Hello :)
You're only 21 and 73kg (160lbs) at 5'11"? Been lifting on and off for 2 years?
You can pack on a lot of size and strength naturally at your age. I know you want to start juicing to get the big fast gains but it's really not the best option. If you're not eating big you'll lose your gains when you come off. Easy come easy go. If you are eating big you'll grow without steroids.
What's your diet like? Im pretty sure you could improve on that to get gains before juicing. Really ought to get up to 200lbs (90kg) naturally before using gear. It'll work better on muscles which have been trained strenuously for 5 years or so.

i have not the time or money to supplement my dietary needs , i have to ride to and from work daily, and very active all day at work, 5 days a week and then to the gym after, i eat as much as time gives me, so this is the next step , i only hope you can guide me through to get the best results please

i have not the time or money to supplement my dietary needs , i have to ride to and from work daily, and very active all day at work, 5 days a week and then to the gym after, i eat as much as time gives me, so this is the next step , i only hope you can guide me through to get the best results please

Thing is mate if you don't have the time or money to eat enough how do you think steroids will help? You'll still need to eat big when on cycle or the roids won't have anything to work with. You need to consume a large amount of protein to just maintain muscle mass, more to build it even with juice. And once you finish your cycle your bod wont be able to maintain any new mass if you don't feed it.
Also it seems as though this is your first cycle? If so the deca isn't a great choice.

As for your first question on multiple injects, I'd wait for Steve to get back to you, see what he has to say. As far as I can see the only worry would be more inject sites = more soreness.

PS. I work 12 hours a day and spend 2 hours travelling, I just carry plenty of meals with me and fit em in at every opportunity. Life gets in the way of this game, just gotta find a way round it.

what is the point of juicing when you cannot workout or eat ?

if you don't have time for it then just store the gear for the future. deca and test cycle is just gonna bloat you up for a couple months then you will explode like a balloon and lose it all.

i mean to say that i need to eat every 2 hours, but whilst working it is hard . so i have made myself a diet which is disicplined whilst im on the juice, it involves alot of pre cooking (boiled eggs , Steak sandwhiches..etc) so that i cannot or make excuses to miss any meals, i am in a good situation with food at the moment, i have stocked up very well, and also have money on stand by for extra, also for the other reasons being, i love working out, and i do it very intensely , and i want to do it for longer and harder, the nutrition side of this is being taken care of, its the injecting 4 times in one session i need to know about, maybe ill just go buy some 3ml syringes and save myself the worry. thanks for ur input man

Steve is right. Without the proper diet and training any cycle will be a disaster. Not flaming you bro but if you don't have time and money then you really should wait until you do.

Top Bottom