Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Messed up after first cycle - need help. See Bloodwork.

manza1

Hello all,
This is my first time posting on this forum after doing tons of research. Looking to try and get my body back to normal. I'm sure I can accurately assume your time is highly valued so I will try and be as concise as possible. Greatly appreciate any input.

I did my first and only (and last) cycle last feb-april
10 week Anavar only - Northern Pharmaceuticals (I now realize I should have included test but I was worried about hairloss)
I'm 23 years old, 5'9 and weighed 175 at the time.
weeks 1-3 40mg
weeks 4-8 60mg
week 9 80 mg
week 10 100 mg
followed by a PCT the very next day:
Clomid 150mg day 1 - 100mg
days 2-12 - 100mg
days 12-25 - 50mg

The results were incredible, I maintained my bf%, put on upwards of 20 lbs of muscle, and had super-human strength (was taking 20mg Creatine per day to boot). Here's where it gets rough. After the cycle I noticed serious Gyno (I believe due to an estrogen rebound). I know this is not common with anavar but it happened. I am also 99% certain this is real anavar as I got it from a very trusted/experienced source. The Gyno was so bad when I squeezed my nipple small amounts of fluid would come out. My libidio had dropped a ton and I was/am suffering from ED (can't keep an erection for long) and erections are only 80%, along with less morning wood.

I got bloodwork done in July (2.5 months after pct) and the doctor only included one measurement:
Testosterone: 12.1 nmol/l reference range: 6.0-27.0
*nmol/l to ng/dl converter on google (not able to post the url).

I was aware this was on the low end for someone my age so I decided to wait a few months for my body to try and work itself out and then try a clomid restart. Thus, in September I did a 4 week clomid restart to try and get my test levels up. I did 4 weeks of 25mg ED of Clomid (I had read that clomid may work better and have better lasting effects if taken in a smaller dosage). While on the clomid I was getting erections like crazy and my libidio was through the roof, just the though of a girl would make be rock hard. Nevertheless, once I had gotten off the clomid I noticed a drop in both departments.

I decided to get my bloodwork done 2 months after my clomid restart to see where my body stabilized. I requested a more detailed test. The following are the results:

LH: 4.0 iu/l reference range 1.2-8.6
FSH: 4.1 iu/l reference range 1.3-19.3
Testosterone: 16.1 nmol/l reference range 6.0-27.0 (INCREASE from 12.1 four months earlier)
and lastly (most alarming):
Estradio 125 pmol/l reference range 0-172

My testosterone did increase but not to the point where I would like it to be and I noticed my estrogen levels where very high. My erections and libido have SLIGHTLY improved but they are no where to how they were before the cycle. My gyno has gone done but is still noticeable to the touch and there is no more fluid coming out when squeezed. I thought anavar was a mild steroid and wouldn't give me any problems. Needless to say I was in the wrong. I don't think anabolics are for me and I don't plan on ever doing them again. I have lost all my gains and have a worse body than I did before the cycle.

I plan to wait a few weeks and try one last restart, this time I plan to train hard, up my dosage of clomid to increase my test and add Nolvadex or Armididex to descrease my estro.
I am thinking
100 mg clomid days 1-3
50 mg clomid day 4-week 4
25 mg clomid week 4 - week 6
12.5 mg clomid week 6-7
12.5 clomid EOD week 8
and nolva at 40mg weeks 1-4
and nolva at 20mg weeks 4-8

Please let me know if you guys think this will help. I understand I messed up by not including test and don't need to me thrown under the bus. All I want is to get back on track and I do believe there is hope since I did improve my test once already. Thanks for you time.

what do you think including test would have done here? probably would have made your problem worse. you are right var is mild, which is why i believe what you run IS NOT var, it sounds like dbol instead. reliable source means nothing unless you get the gear tested who knows what you were taking.

your labs are fine across the board except for your E, you keep messing with your hormones using clomid and nolva and things are gonna get manipulated and out of whack. if you want your E down then run something like forma, its a far safer alternative. i am confident that will solve your problem and you will be fine, your main issue though is mental freaking out and being confused when it looks like you did your research and knew what you were getting into but got hosed from your source

. mr supps.com sells forma.. grab a bottle and run it as directed

Thank you for the reply Stevesmi. I am starting to think it wasn't anavar as well. In your opinion do you feel my Test is fine in terms of my labs? I was under the impression that 16.1 nmol/l is on the low side for an active 23 year old male. I have never heard of Forma but will look into it, do you have any experience with it ? I just want to be back to normal. I would love more advice/input. Thanks again.

Thank you for the reply Stevesmi. I am starting to think it wasn't anavar as well. In your opinion do you feel my Test is fine in terms of my labs? I was under the impression that 16.1 nmol/l is on the low side for an active 23 year old male. I have never heard of Forma but will look into it, do you have any experience with it ? I just want to be back to normal. I would love more advice/input. Thanks again.

of course i have experience with it lol. do you think i would tell you to do something without having already used?

i have 2 bottles sitting in my office right now i use

Problem is that you ran clomid for your SERM during your PCT with an AI. Clomid will restart your HPTA like no other, but it will also increase your estrogen quite a bit. Needs to be ran with an AI. Forma will probably do the trick for you, if not, look into something stronger like arimidex over at ag guys.

If you dont know what your test levels were at before you ever ran a cycle, then what you think they should be at post cycle is irrelevant. You say you want to be back to normal, but dont even know what normal is.

Including test would have just suppressed you even more. Where you really screwed up is by not getting labs before you starting cycling. At least them you would know what "normal" was. Now you are just guessing.

If I were you I would leave well enough alone and just use some OTC test boosters and stay away from the pharmaceuticals.

Top Bottom