Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD+Katana+Helladrol+6MDROL

letsgosarms

Started 6mg of LGD a week 1/2 ago and of course i have already seen muscle strength and gains so far.

This tuesday i added 2 caps of Katanadrol to the mix along with 2 caps of 6MDROL everyday. On wednesday i started Helladrol @75mg spread out throughout the day

I need your guys' opinion because this is really bothering me. I wake up every morning and i cannot for the life of me down any type of food. I am nauseous all the way up until late day, and i don't truly know the reason. I am nauseous to the point where i couldn't hold it back this morning and threw it all up...

This only started happening when i added katanadrol to the mix...I get super nauseous and i suppose i am at a point now where i need to CUT! because all of my cycles have been bulk cycles, gaining 15-28 pounds on cycle. I am 5'11 190 solid now, which is a solid weight for my height.

I can't eat as much as i could before, something in the mix is making me not want to eat a lot, even though i hit my macros everyday...

could someone find an answer to this? thanks guys

Is use process of elimination to figure out what's doin it. Cut out the katana for 2-3 days. See how that feels, if persists, take katana again and cut out the Hella, and so on until you find what was doin it.
Honestly, it might just be that you need some kinda cycle support to keep your inner organs healthy. Are you taking your N2Guard?

I think katana suppresses appetite. It's a cutting agent

Please use n2guard with all of this. Only one is methylated but you need the added support with all of this stuff stacked

You need to stop all the orals and switch to injections. I for one cannot take orals unless they are pharmacy grade. The fillers that are used in the capsules are making you nauseous and it will cause indigestion and continue to get more severe as you go. It is not worth taking all of this stuff if it is making you sick. Do you even know what the ingredients are in what you are taking? Stick to injections and try to find pharm grade or a good UGL lab.

Arabian makes a great point. This is your 100th LGD cycle. Why not try throwing in test with it at least?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to stop all the orals and switch to injections. I for one cannot take orals unless they are pharmacy grade. The fillers that are used in the capsules are making you nauseous and it will cause indigestion and continue to get more severe as you go. It is not worth taking all of this stuff if it is making you sick. Do you even know what the ingredients are in what you are taking? Stick to injections and try to find pharm grade or a good UGL lab.

Thanks guys..Today i will eliminate Katanadrol/6MDROL.

Every morning is as follows: extreme coughing/nausea/no appetite. Even right now i just as i woke up.

Helladrol+LGD+6mdrol never gave me nausea.

LGD alone never gave me nausea. Has to be katanadrol......

I am also on a medication called wellbutrin, which reuptakes you dopamine, so that could have something to do with it..

Top Bottom