Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hgh diabetes

aestheticsfirst

Hey guys I have been injecting 7-9iu of pharma everyday in the morning and waiting 1-2 hours after injection to eat. This was working fine before but I started bullking and after eating a big meal 2 weeks ago, my body literally shut down. I could not think straight and got a huge headache.

Since then I've been cramping up everytime after a big meal. My mind is still in a fog and I've dropped the gh. I am also cutting out all carbs and drinking tons of water.

I've never had any blood sugar problems before and this is scaring the fuck out of me. I bought a blood glucose meter and will do a fasting check tomorrow morning.

What's really scaring me is the headache and brain fog.

I thought the 1 hour rule to withhold eating after injection was legitmate, but it seems like bro science. The igf1 which makes you more insulin resistant has a longer half life than 1 hour.

Of course, bodybuilders use high doses, but these guys also inject insulin to combat the insulin resistance.

Now I've read that kids with idiopathic short stature, meaning they are not gh deficient and just take it for height, inject high doses at night. One of my friends was treated for this condition as a kid and he didn't have any insulin related problems.

Would injecting gh at night avoid all of this? So I wouldn't have to worry about an eating window? Of course first I have to get this sorted out. I don't want to have diabetes especially at this young age.

I've been doing 30 minutes but I will say you should eat quicker.... 2 hours is a long time with nothing in your stomach... maybe drink a serving of glutamine and bcaas after injection

Are you using slin? Also I have had several conversations with some of the gurus on the board about how they believe the use of peptides may have caused them to get type diabetes.... peps will drop your blood sugar low after injection... and if your shooting gh, which will make you more insulin resistant, on top I'm sure your blood sugar is dropping low... when using peptides, always check your blood sugar the for the first week and see when you need to add carbs to the beast... or when the best time to eat is to avoid low blood sugar...

I have read on Thread here a guy shot 4ius gh upon waking, t3, waits 15 shots igf.... waits 15 more and shots ghrp-6 and impamorelin.... he said he got signs of hypoglycemia taking his blood sugar reading every 10 minutes... he never passed out and after about 45 after igf injection went back to normal and was just really hungry, but did get light headed and sweating.... never passed out...

How are your hands and wrist on that much gh... what brand outta curiousity...

Are you using slin? Also I have had several conversations with some of the gurus on the board about how they believe the use of peptides may have caused them to get type diabetes.... peps will drop your blood sugar low after injection... and if your shooting gh, which will make you more insulin resistant, on top I'm sure your blood sugar is dropping low... when using peptides, always check your blood sugar the for the first week and see when you need to add carbs to the beast... or when the best time to eat is to avoid low blood sugar...

I have read on Thread here a guy shot 4ius gh upon waking, t3, waits 15 shots igf.... waits 15 more and shots ghrp-6 and impamorelin.... he said he got signs of hypoglycemia taking his blood sugar reading every 10 minutes... he never passed out and after about 45 after igf injection went back to normal and was just really hungry, but did get light headed and sweating.... never passed out...

How are your hands and wrist on that much gh... what brand outta curiousity...

I'm just running gh for now no slin yet. Hands are fine at the moment. But I get horrible jaw pain though. I've always had a bit of tmj but this just makes it worse. I've been using genotropin so far.

The first few weeks I was running it with no sides and I was getting insane pumps + fat loss. Then all of a sudden all this crap props up. Once I'm done with my remaining pens I think I'll switch brands hopefully I won't get any sides.

I don't know how some guys run 10iu plus with no sides it's crazy.

Over time, the body gets a tolerance... I can say I know some pros around 20ius of serostim a day, that makes me want to cringe......... but not gonna lie, if I could afford to do that, or be able to source serostim for that matter, I would do it..... lol.....

The prescribed dose for an AIDS patient is 18.76ius per day of serostim.... I get jaw pumps while eating at 5 ius... no wonder you get so ripped on it, you twitch a muscle and it fills with blood... forcing you to only eat a little food... lol

Top Bottom