Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me loose...

steroid_oozer

Guys,

I have reads forums upon forums but can't seem to make my mind so i decided to ask you guys straight up

my age is 24years
height is 5'8
weight is 79 kgs or 174 pounds
attached a pic

guys i don't wanna build muscle like pros etc i just wanna loose weight & be lean no abs & stuff i have done gym & good food ,supplements ,training,everything for 3 years but nothing seems to work,i even lost my gall bladder cz of stones czed by not eating enough fat. just tell me with proper nutrition & workouts what kind of steroids or prohormones or what combination of supplements i should use ,i will do due diligence before following any advice & update you with the result also i just had my gallbladder removal surgery like on 2nd of july so please try & forgive my liver from all of it if possible(nothing too toxic) & am from india so can pretty much buy anything.

jst tell me what kind of steroids or prohormones to take,what kind of cycle & what in PCT
plz attach any relevant threads etc u feel like

thanks for helping

look into peptides, I would run a ghrp w a ghrh and add frag-176 twice a day. gw-501516 is the new holy grail for stubborn fat. do your research into these. the pinnacle banner below has what u need. I personally would stay away from aas till your in a good shape to do so. you could easily add fat without a strict diet. which brings me to the next point, stick w the diet. all good things take time. kick up the cardio, should be doing at least 30 mins a day. if you have time do 30mins 2x a day. limit cardio session to no more than 45 mins, your body will stop burning fat and cannibalize muscle.

Strict exercise and diet will transform your phisique. It is going to take a great deal of work, but this forum has all the information you will need regarding exercise routines and diet.

Guys,

I have reads forums upon forums but can't seem to make my mind so i decided to ask you guys straight up

my age is 24years
height is 5'8
weight is 79 kgs or 174 pounds
attached a pic

guys i don't wanna build muscle like pros etc i just wanna loose weight & be lean no abs & stuff i have done gym & good food ,supplements ,training,everything for 3 years but nothing seems to work,i even lost my gall bladder cz of stones czed by not eating enough fat. just tell me with proper nutrition & workouts what kind of steroids or prohormones or what combination of supplements i should use ,i will do due diligence before following any advice & update you with the result also i just had my gallbladder removal surgery like on 2nd of july so please try & forgive my liver from all of it if possible(nothing too toxic) & am from india so can pretty much buy anything.

jst tell me what kind of steroids or prohormones to take,what kind of cycle & what in PCT
plz attach any relevant threads etc u feel like

thanks for helping

You don't need any supplements you just need to change your eating habits and do cardio , the reason you didn't have any results with training and diet is because you obviously weren't really on a good diet and your training wasn't executed properly. The problem with our society today is they think they can take a miracle pill and eat a cheeseburger and everything will be ok. The fat you have accumulated in your midsection is from a caloric surplus for a long period of time and a sedentary lifestyle . So reverse those 2 variables by being in a caloric deficit and being active and you will drop weight.

you need a lot of work.

start by throwing away your computer and tv.

do cardio.. if you have an office job I would do cardio in the am and pm.

your diet needs to change.. not eating is not how you lose weight.. you should eat but eat the right things.. veggies, fruits, natural food. no more packaged foods.. I could go on and on

steroids, supps, etc etc are not your solution right now.. you have such a long way to go that they will not help you

I think you need to concentrate more on just living a healthy lifestyle than drugs. If you don't have any results after 3 years, then something is off with your diet and training. First start would be posting that so we can look at it.

look into peptides, I would run a ghrp w a ghrh and add frag-176 twice a day. gw-501516 is the new holy grail for stubborn fat. do your research into these. the pinnacle banner below has what u need. I personally would stay away from aas till your in a good shape to do so. you could easily add fat without a strict diet. which brings me to the next point, stick w the diet. all good things take time. kick up the cardio, should be doing at least 30 mins a day. if you have time do 30mins 2x a day. limit cardio session to no more than 45 mins, your body will stop burning fat and cannibalize muscle.

IMHO....you dont need peptides or anything beyond a real diet and GW.

you should cook everything meal you eat (unless the wife/GF or X cooked the meal)....what i am trying to say is nothing in a bag/box/etc.

20min morning cardio. before work, just when you wake up, whenever as long as it is in the 1st 90min you are awake that day.

than a PM/late day workout. 10min warm up, 25min lifting weights, 35min cardio. 5min cool down.

it would be ideal to workout 5 days a wk, but everyone has to deal with life, so do the best you can.

check back in 60 days and show us the progress.

you need a lot of work.

start by throwing away your computer and tv.

do cardio.. if you have an office job I would do cardio in the am and pm.

your diet needs to change.. not eating is not how you lose weight.. you should eat but eat the right things.. veggies, fruits, natural food. no more packaged foods.. I could go on and on

steroids, supps, etc etc are not your solution right now.. you have such a long way to go that they will not help you

And X-box, Nintendo, etc.

Top Bottom