Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG suppressing HPTA at low doses

Dr. JK

Hi guys,
After my cycle I used HCG ED 1000IU's for 1 week, together with Clomid & Nolvadex. I noticed that I was putting on water and not retaining my muscle as usual. After I stopped the HCG I noticed things going back to normal.

I am wondering if the HCG suppresed my system and lost time with the recovery.
I am supposed to go for some blood in Feb, but want to make sure I am recovred nefore going.

Thanks gor any input

You used too much HCG. 1,000U, IM, Monday, wednesday, and Friday for the first three weeks only. This gets the testes back up to size quickly. The clomid/nolvadex stimulates the pituitary to begin releasing LH again.

I would not use HCG post cycle. Use it during or towards the end of your cycle to get your testicles ready to produce. Once your start your PC, stop the HCG.

Also, I would not use more then 500IU's per day for 7-10 days.

bump for other's PC and HCG strategies!

HCG is suppressive, that's why you should take it either during your cycle, or wrap it up very shortly after your cycle, prior to beginning PCT.

You can take nolva with the HCG if you're worried about estrogen sides, but that doesn't count as PCT...

HCG

Thanks for the replies.
What you guys said about using HCG only during and towards the end of a cycle, has worked for me in the past. This was the first time I experimented with frequent doses DURING PCT.

Lesson learned!

I have no problem with using HCG 250-500U twice or three times weekly during a cycle to preserve testicular mass. Just keep an eye on estrogenic sides.

Top Bottom