Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gains with tren while cutting?

booSTIn24

Currently at the end of week 5 with my first cycle shooting tren e (previous cycles I had oral tren). My question is, is it possible to make gains while cutting with tren? I searched and seen a couple guys saying they did but I feel like gear isnt magic and your not gonna build muscle while in a calorie deficit

Tren will recomp you in maintenance calorie intake. I've never used it hard cutting.

Just gonna do a 4 week cut for certain events then back to normal calories. Really hate to lose 4 weeks of muscle growth but I will still have another 4 weeks after

Good tren supplements calories... And is the only drug you can make gains on while in a deficit....

I'm not sure what the first half of this means but I really don't see how you could still build muscle in a calorie deficit. I feel like ppl just lean out and that makes them look more muscular making them think they built a bunch of muscle.

Top Bottom