Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time with DNP and sweating like a pig

gab9681

Hey yall,

After much reading and chatting with other users, I finally started my DNP cycle. I packed on a little flab during my last bulk so I wanted to get rid of it before bulking again. I am starting with 200mgs a day and leaving it at that for the first time around. I plan to run it for 10 days. I started on Sunday and both Sunday and Monday I didn't really notice anything, but today (Tuesday), I can definitely feel it. Sweaty as hell. I have my office set at 65 degrees and I am still sweating like a mofo. No other sides yet. Anyone else hitting the DNP right now?

You don't drink enough water !!!!!

Drink 3 gallons of water (YES 3 gallons, not 1.5 and not 2) = BIG DIFFERENCE.

I drank 3-4 gallons of water on 600mg of DNP and felt less sweat than when I'm just on tren.

junk said:
You don't drink enough water !!!!!

Drink 3 gallons of water (YES 3 gallons, not 1.5 and not 2) = BIG DIFFERENCE.

I drank 3-4 gallons of water on 600mg of DNP and felt less sweat than when I'm just on tren.

Yeah, I'm at about 2 gallons per day right now. I will try going with 3 and see if that helps.

Thanks bro, green to you.

gab9681 said:
Hey yall,

After much reading and chatting with other users, I finally started my DNP cycle. I packed on a little flab during my last bulk so I wanted to get rid of it before bulking again. I am starting with 200mgs a day and leaving it at that for the first time around. I plan to run it for 10 days. I started on Sunday and both Sunday and Monday I didn't really notice anything, but today (Tuesday), I can definitely feel it. Sweaty as hell. I have my office set at 65 degrees and I am still sweating like a mofo. No other sides yet. Anyone else hitting the DNP right now?

Glycerol/1-2 tbs 3 times/day
Pyruvate/1gm 3 times/day
Taurine/1gm 3times/day
Lots of water and cut carbs WAY back!

This comes from Animal's original DNP manual back in the late '90's.

gab9681 said:
Yeah, I'm at about 2 gallons per day right now. I will try going with 3 and see if that helps.

Thanks bro, green to you.

Sip through the day. Take a big bottle of water with ya no matter where you go.. and prepare to visit the toilette a lot... (and be happy you're not a woman...LOL it's harder for them to piss everywhere)

ill be honest i think htat much water is overkill. if you ahve enough water to be pissing like a maniac then it indicates that you are quite well hydrated. if anything you also risk washing out your electrolytes a bit. if it were me using dnp i would be keeping an eye on my weight from the scales, and if it deviates too much i would then be drinking water to make up weight. even though this method does perhaps risk a little vascular dehydrateion, you should be fairly right even under 2 gallons of water a day. geez thats a lot!

Top Bottom