Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Test Prop Cycle

tareQaz

Hey guys,

Im planning to start my first Cycle with Test Prop for 8 weeks. i have done some readings, please let know your feedback.

- Test Prop @ 100mg / EOD 350mg/week
Pin days : Sat, Mon and Wed

- Adex @ 0.25mg / EOD
- hCG @ 250 iu / every 3.5 days 500 iu/week

- PCT starts 3 days after last pin.
- Nolva 40/40/20/20
- Clomid 100/50/50/50

so, I’m wondering if i really need Adex and hCG at that dosage, if so then should i take them on the
same day i pin or different day. FYI, I have chosen Test Prop as it gets out of the system quick I’m not sure how i would react to it. i don’t mind pinning eod tho.

and Here’s my stats,
Age 29
Height 172 cm
weight 79 Kg
bf 23% (working on lowering bf)

Thanks

The hcg doesn't need to be ran during your cycle , I don't understand why people think that taking a chemical that forces your testicles to work while taking another chemical that makes the body tell them not to work is productive ?!?!?! Save the hcg for the last 2 weeks of your cycle and run it for 2 weeks after your cycle so 4 weeks total , start clomid and Nolva 1 week after your cycle , and I would run the hcg at 250iu EOD at least , I run mine at 1000iu EOD and I barely get my sex drive back and such , recovering is a tricky game , that's why so many guys never come off they just cruise , they try to come off once or twice they feel like total crap , don't go to the gym start emotionally eating , then say they didn't keep any of their gains lol so that is their reasoning for cruising , if you choose to take time off you have to be mentally prepared to work really hard and not get discouraged when symptoms of low T hit .

Top Bottom