Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extending a cycle which was long enuff to start with..

The Disciple

Dear veterans
Its been a while since I've posted anything here
But this issue i m stuck with needs an urgent and sound advice.

I ve been on a test e and equipoise cycle for almost 14 weeks
N there was some diana too
This is my 5-6th cycle
There were ups and downs in this cycle too but i came good
Like gyno etc.
I m 34 years old have 2 kids married for 11 years.

So this cycle has come to an end n i m about to start a pct, but something came up n now i have a trip planned to myconos greece.
With all the beaches and the parties there i was thinking that i shud extend this cycle with another 8 week cycle of
Tried n trusted
Tren mast and test
So that i arrive there looking my best

Sperm count and sex drive dont matter to me at this point
But i need some real good advice here, so i dont screw up everything.
Cos the cycle dat i m comig off was great, i m feeling stronger than ever.
Knocking out PR,s everyweek.
I need some cutting and definition at this point seems like a sound plan to me.
Recovery would be a problem when i m done with this.
But at my age and relationship status wud it matter.
11 years into marriage sex is already non existent
If u know wat i mean.
Moreover arent these pros and fitness models on all the time.
Please guide me.

Thanks.

You have to come off sooner or later. Sounds like you should just go on HRT, but you're still too young. Sex is non existent at 34? That's not right.

Its not like its non existent for me. I m horny like a rabbit most of the time. But wifey is not much into it, with the kids n all you know.

You may extend the cycle with the compounds you have on your mind. But in such case make sure to be using all of the necessary ancillaries, which would be aromasin, cabergoline, and N2Guard.

All in all, this will be quite a harsh cycle, so you will need to run a very good and complete PCT in order to get recovered. In my opinion, it should be no less than a PCT protocol as described here - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

As for the sex drive of your wife, keep in mind that it is mostly mental for the ladies, not like us men. Therefore, you need to get her relaxed, and reduce her stress, and you will see how she will be more ready for sex. For this try to help her at home, take some of her responsibilities, etc. Believe you me, once you do this, there will be more and better sex between the two of you. 34 years is a prime age for a male, and 11 years being married should not be a problem.

You have to come off sooner or later. Sounds like you should just go on HRT, but you're still too young. Sex is non existent at 34? That's not right.

he has been married for 11 years with kids.. seems like its normal to have no sex life from what I have heard/read from others.. that's why I tell guys don't get married lol

It seems like you already have your mind set up on extending your cycle. I would

1. Add a good natural testosterone booster to the rest of your cycle like HCGenerate from n2bm.com to try to keep suppression of your natural testosterone production to a minimum.

2. Run a very good PCT when you finally come off. I recommend the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I ve gone ahead with the proposed stupid idea of extending the cycle.
Hopefully everthing goes as planned, its been second jab today.
Already feeling all pumped up.
But but but the beloved fkin gyno is back,
Nips are itchy, i ve upped the aromasin a bit wud get some prami too
As it helped last time with gyno.
I used hcg when i was thinking of comin of the equipoise and ennthate cycle, but with only three jabs i felt gyno relapse so i m thinking of not going for hcg in this extended version.

Thanks a lot for the inputs.
Would love to hear any other advices.
Thanks .

Top Bottom