Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise cycle length and dose

bonacris

Banned
Just doing some research for an upcoming cycle ' and Im wondering what lenght the cycle should be and what doses. I was thinking 16 weeks @ 800mgs but not sure if I should start lower.
Thanks guys

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Last edited by a moderator:
Just doing some research for an upcoming cycle ' and Im wondering what lenght the cycle should be and what doses. I was thinking 16 weeks @ 800mgs but not sure if I should start lower.
Thanks guys

that's exactly how i recommend running it bro... 16 weeks at the minimum... 20 weeks is even better...

that's exactly how i recommend running it bro... 16 weeks at the minimum... 20 weeks is even better...

What sort of sides are associated with it. I know hunger is common other than that its pretty mild I think.

kinda like poor mans primo

What sort of sides are associated with it. I know hunger is common other than that its pretty mild I think.

kinda like poor mans primo

the main thing you have to worry about is the increase in red blood cell count... make sure to donate blood throughout your cycle... otherwise, the only other two sides could possibly be the increase in hunger and possible increase in anxiety but those seem to vary from person to person... its very mild on the sides...

the main thing you have to worry about is the increase in red blood cell count... make sure to donate blood throughout your cycle... otherwise, the only other two sides could possibly be the increase in hunger and possible increase in anxiety but those seem to vary from person to person... its very mild on the sides...

Cheers already have the times when the blood drive is in my city for the next 6 months.

Thanks brother

I've been on EQ 600mg for the last 6 weeks, frontloaded 2100mg the first week I feel like it hit me early. Got another 15 weeks to go!

Top Bottom