Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gonna hit test, eq, and tren hard

yaterow

I’m looking to hit 3 steroids on my next cycle. It will be my 4th one i am doing in the past 5 years and the biggest. Please Help me out on the dosages below
I've got testosterone Enanthate at 500mgs a week
Then i got equipoise at 800mgs
And trenbolone enanthate at 500mgs a week
should I adjust these those images lower to start and then raise them up or should I just start at these dosages at the beginning?
Want to feel like a beast on this stack. I’m 45 years old. And this will likely be my last big cycle

why even use tren at 45 years old? what exactly is the point in that?? why use steroids when its clear you have no clue how to use them.. you are on your 4th cycle with little to no clue what you are doing and even worse, 45 years old.. you would hope at your age you would be far more responsible in how you go about things.. being irresponsible and steroid use DO NOT coincide.. you should rethink using any steroid at all... i would not recommend that you be near them

I’m looking to hit 3 steroids on my next cycle. It will be my 4th one i am doing in the past 5 years and the biggest. Please Help me out on the dosages below
I've got testosterone Enanthate at 500mgs a week
Then i got equipoise at 800mgs
And trenbolone enanthate at 500mgs a week
should I adjust these those images lower to start and then raise them up or should I just start at these dosages at the beginning?
Want to feel like a beast on this stack. I’m 45 years old. And this will likely be my last big cycle
I dont see why you would use eq and trenbolone. Tren 500mgs no eq.

Top Bottom