Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does HGH move your teeth around?

Marsel1229

I had braces and my teeth looks amazing, and I do not want to messed them up because I had braces for 4 years and it was worth it. Will HGH make my teeth move or shift? Should I be fine if I wear my retainer 24/7?

How old are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might make your jaw grow. I'm thinking it won't effect your teeth, but it could. How much you doing ED? I personally think you're too young to do GH

I am taking 2iu per day, and I'm taking it because I have knee problems. I do know about the jaw, but the teeth is what I'm worried about, because teeth are very important; when you talk to people or flirt with a woman they'll look at your teeth and body language

You are taking GH because you have knee problems? Hmm..you are worried about
Your teeth and flirting? You are using the completely wrong drug for what you need...you sound younger than 29...do you workout?

I had braces and my teeth looks amazing, and I do not want to messed them up because I had braces for 4 years and it was worth it. Will HGH make my teeth move or shift? Should I be fine if I wear my retainer 24/7?

why don't you ask your ortho this question?

how many guys on here have braces or use a retainer after braces and then use HGH? the answer is probably .000000001%

your chance of finding someone who has experience in this on any forum is the same as finding a guy who will admit he wears a pink skirt to the gym

Top Bottom