Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cut Cycle Critique

Cipp

----Stats----
Age 22
5'8"
190lbs
13-14% BF

Previous Cycle Exp: Osta+S4 , LGD, Test Dbol, Superdrol, GW + S4

----Cycle----
1-4 M1T (10/20/20/20)
1-10 Test E and C (500mg)
7-10 MHN (15/15/20/20)

1-10 Aromasin (12.5mg EOD)
1-4 N2Guard
1-10 Tudca
7-10 Formastanzol

----PCT----
1-4 Post Cycle/Unleashed Combo
1-4 Aromasin (12.5mg EOD then taper)
1-4 Osta
+ Whatever is left of the Forma

First 4 weeks of the cycle are going to be a very lean bulk/recomp. Last 6 weeks are a hard cut, even considering extending the cycle for 12 weeks for a longer cut. Comments, questions, and advice are greatly appreciated!!

----Stats----
Age 22
5'8"
190lbs
13-14% BF

Previous Cycle Exp: Osta+S4 , LGD, Test Dbol, Superdrol, GW + S4

----Cycle----
1-4 M1T (10/20/20/20)
1-10 Test E and C (500mg)
7-10 MHN (15/15/20/20)

1-10 Aromasin (12.5mg EOD)
1-4 N2Guard
1-10 Tudca
7-10 Formastanzol

----PCT----
1-4 Post Cycle/Unleashed Combo
1-4 Aromasin (12.5mg EOD then taper)
1-4 Osta
+ Whatever is left of the Forma

First 4 weeks of the cycle are going to be a very lean bulk/recomp. Last 6 weeks are a hard cut, even considering extending the cycle for 12 weeks for a longer cut. Comments, questions, and advice are greatly appreciated!!

not a bad layout... just a few things... get rid of the forma... use aromasin on cycle only... i would HIGHLY recommend adding gw and s4 on cycle with this... they will go so well with mhn bro... take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free... SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

also, add nolva and clomid to your pct... everything else looks good...

not a bad layout... just a few things... get rid of the forma... use aromasin on cycle only... i would HIGHLY recommend adding gw and s4 on cycle with this... they will go so well with mhn bro... take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free...

also, add nolva and clomid to your pct... everything else looks good...

I only included Forma due to some questionable reports about a small amount of prostegin activity due to the MHN, so I'll only use it if I start getting some gyno symptoms. Totally forgot to mention clomid. I ALWAYS include clomid in PCT, never really seemed to need Nolva for recovery.

I actually just finished a small GW and S4 bridge. Would I get diminishing returns by running it right into this cycle?

I only included Forma due to some questionable reports about a small amount of prostegin activity due to the MHN, so I'll only use it if I start getting some gyno symptoms. Totally forgot to mention clomid. I ALWAYS include clomid in PCT, never really seemed to need Nolva for recovery.

I actually just finished a small GW and S4 bridge. Would I get diminishing returns by running it right into this cycle?

as long as your off for a few weeks you won't see any diminished gains at all...

Top Bottom