Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy pumps from test prop

africaunite

Hey guys,

So this is it...I just got back to the gym yesterday (6months out) after an injury. I'm on test p only at the moment. I injected 200mg yesterday before the workout.

I had the sickest, craziest pumps i have ever had. I could barely lift anything. It was chest day yesterday and I used to bench 315x8 just 6 months ago

I barely made it through 3 sets of 15 135lb.

Do you guys think it was too much test or the lack of being in the gym for that long? I blame the test lol.

Maybe stop the cycle and work out for a couple months to regain muscle memory(lol) or drop the dosage.

100mg/day...shoot 200mg/EOD. I have been on 100mg/day Test, 75mg/day Tren about 6 months ago

Stats:
6'2, 235 ~15-18%BF
25 years old
3 cycles: Test only, Test + Tren, Test + Tren

I'm on IF also if it makes a difference...20hours off and 4hr feeding window

Long read, but tell what you think

Last edited:
Hey guys,

So this is it...I just got back to the gym yesterday (6months out) after an injury. I'm on test p only at the moment. I injected 200mg yesterday before the workout.

I had the sickest, craziest pumps i have ever had. I could barely lift anything. It was chest day yesterday and I used to bench 315x8 just 6 months ago

I barely made it through 3 sets of 15 135lb.

Do you guys think it was too much test or the lack of being in the gym for that long? I blame the test lol.

Maybe stop the cycle and work out for a couple months to regain muscle memory(lol) or drop the dosage.

100mg/day...shoot 200mg/EOD. I have been on 100mg/day Test, 75mg/day Tren about 6 months ago

Stats:
6'2, 235 ~15-18%BF
25 years old
3 cycles: Test only, Test + Tren, Test + Tren

I'm on IF also if it makes a difference...20hours off and 4hr feeding window

Long read, but tell what you think

the last thing you want to be doing is jumping right on a cycle after being out of the gym for 6 months man... you need to regain all your muscle memory and get going without anything right now... your not even close to the proper condition to be using anything... your body fat is too high and your just not ready... you need to train naturally... if anything, run sarms and hcgenerate after your in the gym for a bit... get yourself in the proper condition and THEN run a cycle...

Yep.. The most I would recommend is sarms. GW and Ostarine perhaps.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

If you are coming into the gym after a long layoff, you should capitalize on the easy muscle memory gains that are sure to come. Do that for a few months before even considering a cycle. Your gains will be better than you can imagine. Muscle memory is a wonderful thing brother

Top Bottom