Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back pumps from eq

I hear ya on the lower back pumps with higher carbs though. I'm at 400g per day on carbs right now at end of week 5 Test/Tren/EQ and lower back pumps have been so bad at times it's nearly ran me out of the gym....especially on squat and back days. I started mega dosing the hell out of Taurine and it has helped reduce them, but they are still there, just where they are at least manageable now

I had it happen last time I ran eq while gaining but further into the cycle. This is also a different brand and I can really feel the increased rbc and endurance already only 3 weeks in. I can ride the stationary bike and do sprints for 45 minutes and when I get off my legs are so full of blood that 315 squats feel like air. I do love the pumps it's just the lower back ones that are getting to me. Other than that I feel awesome :)

As a side note since EQ really increases RBC, makes the blood thicker and increases overall volume do your blood work and your heart a big favor and give blood mid cycle. Preferably do double RBC. Unless your Iron is higher than they like then just give whole blood. Its a really healthy thing to do for your heart while on cycle and almost no one does it.

As a side note since EQ really increases RBC, makes the blood thicker and increases overall volume do your blood work and your heart a big favor and give blood mid cycle. Preferably do double RBC. Unless your Iron is higher than they like then just give whole blood. Its a really healthy thing to do for your heart while on cycle and almost no one does it.

I agree completely. I have my 8 week appointment to give on the 19th of this month, which will be almost halfway through my EQ run

As a rule-of-thumb I donate blood every 56 days ... whether on cycle or not. It has SO many benefits ... but the 1 I like MOST is that after that pint has been 'sucked' out of you, your body has to start creating new blood cells to replace the ones you 'lost' ... which means clean cells ... fresh cells ... undamaged cells ... and I feel good with less headaches after donating.

As far as the pumps go ... I have had to supplement 25g of Taurine in order to get them to subside down to a manageable level until I decided to drop the EQ dosage down to 400mg/wk for 4 wks and then upped it to 600 again. Worked for me. :)

Last edited:
I know this should be a no brainer but make sure you LIE about all the obvious things on their questionaire.

Yeh you kinds have to...lol. There are specific questions about needle use and steroid use. Just lie or they wont let you give. There's nothing to worry about, as they won't test your blood for AAS. They only do a 12 test panel for infectious diseases

Yeh you kinds have to...lol. There are specific questions about needle use and steroid use. Just lie or they wont let you give. There's nothing to worry about, as they won't test your blood for AAS. They only do a 12 test panel for infectious diseases

Same for tattoos. They will ask if you have gotten any tattoos in the last year or something. Just say no. Shit, when I gave I had gotten my newest tattoo like 5 days before I gave. But it was covered so they couldnt call bullshit on me.
Read about the difference between giving double red and whole blood. Try for double red if you can. Prepare to be harpooned also. The lady took out the needle and I said holy shit. She asked if I was afraid of needles. I said no but I dont think much of being harpooned. 16ga pin bro. 16ga!!!

LMFAO!!!!!! Yeah, I also NEVER tick the boxes for anything relating to tattoos or gear.

Yeah I plan to lie thx for the heads up :) I actually did donate once when I ran my first eq cycle at about week 12. My head was pounding anxiety was up I was irritable and after donating all those symptoms went away. I remember my gf saying " you can't donate blood being on AAS" being young and a smart ass I think I quoted " why it will only make them stronger"

Top Bottom