Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Only or With Test.

Hooda

Hello Everyone.
Stats : Age 30, 5'10" 178 lbs
Bfat 23% give ir take.

I have been working out @ gym past 2 years, have gained some muscles. On shoulders and well shaped arms. Though my chest and belly area has never been up to my exp. Chest look in shape when pumped up. And not so clean or muscular otherwise.

I lift heavy at gym always the best I could. squad max 100 kg or 220lbs 8 self reps, when I am on creatine or using Pre workout. Chest 100lbs dumbbell press 10-12 reps to give you lil idea. And it's same from past year or so.

My target is not to be bulky but to loose BFP and put on lean muscles to remain same weight as now.

A pro builder from gym has recommended VAR and testa. Personally from what I have read from several post here and other blogs, I was planning var only cycle as it has less Side effect and is good to get some lean hard vascular muscles. Though he recommend it with Testa for 12 weeks.

Dose
Var : 50mg ED
Testa : 100mg EOD
Milk Thistle
Flax seed or fish oil
250 gms protein ED
Multivitamin

Please add if there is something I must add.

My question
1. Should I take anavar only or with testa. ( am not looking to gain weight or huge muscles I am @ 14 inches biceps amother inch won't hurt but not too much)
2. Do I need to stack creatine with it ? Be it choice one or two !

And if someone with personal exp can put some more light on things if I am wrong somewhere.

-thanks in advance.

Hello Everyone.
Stats : Age 30, 5'10" 178 lbs
Bfat 23% give ir take.

I have been working out @ gym past 2 years, have gained some muscles. On shoulders and well shaped arms. Though my chest and belly area has never been up to my exp. Chest look in shape when pumped up. And not so clean or muscular otherwise.

I lift heavy at gym always the best I could. squad max 100 kg or 220lbs 8 self reps, when I am on creatine or using Pre workout. Chest 100lbs dumbbell press 10-12 reps to give you lil idea. And it's same from past year or so.

My target is not to be bulky but to loose BFP and put on lean muscles to remain same weight as now.

A pro builder from gym has recommended VAR and testa. Personally from what I have read from several post here and other blogs, I was planning var only cycle as it has less Side effect and is good to get some lean hard vascular muscles. Though he recommend it with Testa for 12 weeks.

Dose
Var : 50mg ED
Testa : 100mg EOD
Milk Thistle
Flax seed or fish oil
250 gms protein ED
Multivitamin

Please add if there is something I must add.

My question
1. Should I take anavar only or with testa. ( am not looking to gain weight or huge muscles I am @ 14 inches biceps amother inch won't hurt but not too much)
2. Do I need to stack creatine with it ? Be it choice one or two !

And if someone with personal exp can put some more light on things if I am wrong somewhere.

-thanks in advance.

Welcome. I'm planning on using orals only and anavar is included.
I'm 58 and arthritic, 5'11", 225lb, 17" biceps, 15" forearms, and 9% body for starters.
I plan on using a combination of orals from anavar to winny for a considerable duration of time. Whey powders, creatine, and a multitude of supplements as well as food will be consumed. I told one guy, "This old guy here still has some spark in him, so I'm going one more time for the GUSTO". My goal at my age: 250-270lb. by Spring, 2015. Why do I want to do this? Just to see if it can be done!!!

bro, your body fat is WAY too high for steroid use... you have no business whatsoever even thinking about them until you are under 15% at the MINIMUM and honestly, I have always felt that is too high as well... that's up to you but honestly, your nowhere near where you need to be... steroids are not fat burners and will not magically put you into shape... i would strongly urge you to reconsider or your going to end up hurting yourself... read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org I can give you a cycle layout if you like bro... just let me know...

Thank you for your advice. And yes I was expecting it to burn belly fat as well as give muscles, given my diet is top clean.
Just went for body composition test... And BFP came 18% please advice if it's still high or should I bring it even down before I hit on juice.
Thank you for your time and advice.

Thank you for your advice. And yes I was expecting it to burn belly fat as well as give muscles, given my diet is top clean.
Just went for body composition test... And BFP came 18% please advice if it's still high or should I bring it even down before I hit on juice.
Thank you for your time and advice.

18% bodyfat is still very high bro, and when you do cycle I don't recommend Anavar only at all. It is not wise to run that oral by itself because it will crush your libido. You should definitely run test with it. You could run so etching like Oxandrovar alone if you'd like, and the gains will be better than Anavar.

For the meantime, stick to a sarms cycle until your bodyfat is lower.

1-12 Ostarine 25mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

Get the highest quality of sarms from SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

For PCT afterwards run test stack or HCGenerate ES.

Get test Stack Here ----> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

Welcome. I'm planning on using orals only and anavar is included.
I'm 58 and arthritic, 5'11", 225lb, 17" biceps, 15" forearms, and 9% body for starters.
I plan on using a combination of orals from anavar to winny for a considerable duration of time. Whey powders, creatine, and a multitude of supplements as well as food will be consumed. I told one guy, "This old guy here still has some spark in him, so I'm going one more time for the GUSTO". My goal at my age: 250-270lb. by Spring, 2015. Why do I want to do this? Just to see if it can be done!!!

You cam run it alone but I think most things work far better
with a testosterone base.

agreed, bf is way too high. You don't need gear bro, you need cardio. Once you trim some of that fat off, then you can revisit this.

Take a low dose of test prop with the var or you will have a lowered sex drive. Var is notorious for lowering sex drive. If this doesn't happen then you most likely have winstrol, not real var. Var is the most faked oral out there due to high cost of raw material.

Thanks Everyone, Am gonna give another month to cardio along with weights of course.
Am already on a calorie deficit but seems like the BFP isn't going away.

BMR 1900
Calorie consuming 1500
Cardio : 30 mins
Abs : every alt day
Weights : 5-6 days/week
Protein intake :150-200 gms
Burner : grenade thermo detonator
Weights :81 kg or 178 lbs

Is there anything I am missing ? Doing this past 45 days now.

Top Bottom