Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Always tired?

if you are eating a lot and getting in what RADAR said as well then its definately too much dosage which is fucking your lipids up. i bet if you ran bloods right now you would be in shock at what you see stacking all that together

your body is merely giving off hints that its not enjoying what you are doing to it

Thanks guys I appreciate all the help and will actually go get some bloods done. I am taking aromasin 12.5 EOD and caber .05 E3D. My dosages are not crazy either

300mg tren
500mg test
50mg dbol ED
40mg methyl DHT.

I really have no idea what I'm supposed to be feeling from the methyl dht and the tren either to be honest... I am blowing up which I attribute mostly to the dbol my
Mistake in this is that this is my first time running any of these compounds so I have no idea what's doing what. It's been about 3 weeks on tren now and I have noticed really any hardneing or crazy strength increase. Starting to wonder if what I have is bunk or under dosed

Yes, most of us do on D-bol. I learned to use RS Transaderm on my upper back every time I use anything that makes me lethargic. Lots of sleep and even heavy stims don't do the trick when you get that roid-induced exhaustion, you just have to balance it out with RS Transaderm.

How would transaderm assist?

Top Bottom