Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd Cycle to shred body fat and pack on size?

JaylovesDbol

Hey,

I am about to run my 3rd cycle and planned on running Tren Ace but won't be available. Main compounds are 600mg Test-e / 375mg Deca / 60mg Dbol per day.
The gear will only pack on size and lots of water weight but I want to shred my body fat massively at the same time. Like mentioned Tren is not available.
What is a good compound to add, to get rid of the body fat and get vascular as hell (besides that extra cardio :D ) ?

Thanks

Diet...

No steroid will make you loose fat if you don't diet to loose fat.

Carb/calorie cycle or eat around maintenance cals or just above

If anything id say add EQ at a mod-high dose for some hardness and serious vascularity, won't melt fat but it'll make you look lean as fuck. Pack on some serious size and cut later IMO

Deca always made me vascular.
Get an AI for water retention.
Diet diet diet.
Carbs directly effect the water weight.
But calories in vs calories out at the end of the day.
You can gain 30lbs and 20 of them be fat even on tren a.
Should know that being on tour 3rs cycle bruv.
Why dbol? Why not anadrol or win for less water?

Lolllll my face literally jiggles when I walk around when I take dbol... Ran it once.... Threw it in the compound trashcan. Still yet to add anything else in there Bahaha <3 gear. But yeah drol>dbol 💯💯

Thanks guys! Never had any issues with Dbol but also no experience with Anadrol, so I was gonna stick to what I know will work for me.
Might just replace it on this cycle and throw in the EQ as well.

Changed up my cycle a bit:

600 Test-E
300 Deca (only got 300mg ampules which sucks)
50MG Anadrol + 20mg Dbol daily since I got the dbol still laying around
300MG Silymarin (milk thistle)
HCG - will take a shot twice a week in the last weeks of my cycle before the proper PCT

Gonna run it for 14-16 weeks, will kick out the Ananadrol + Dbol after the first month and introduce Equipoise in the last month to shred some fat.

Lmk your thoughts on the 'bro-cycle'.

Top Bottom