Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

22 too young for dbol?

mvg17

Hey guys, so I have read almost all the forums and book but always mixed views on dbol oral cycle and its safety for my age etc. can you guys help me with this? My stats are age 21 turning 22 in a month or two and been training for almost 4 years. Stats are
height:6'2
weight: 176 lbs
bf%: 5.5
it seems like it's impossible to get further development as a natty other than strength increments. And yess I do count my calories everyday and I like to do so but it seems like it has reached its peak and does not develop anymore past half year or so other than fat. So I read on a book that recommends pyramiding oral dbol with Nolva everyday just in case and then doing pct as well for 8 weeks. Would this be really detrimental for my because of my age? Yes I know a lot of water gain will happen but so what? You can't loose the muscle that you worked hard for unless you get really huge which can't happen with this cycle and would take years more hard work and dedication and need the support of steroids to keep them. So can you guys please help me out with deciding especially clarifying important points with the age factor. And what would you guys recommend for pct? cause as i have stated i am thinking nolvadex everyday with dbol (10mg) just in-case. And when done, i was considering
1st day: 60 mg
2-11: 40 mg
12-21: 20 mg

i would also like to know how much weight did you guys gain and how much were you able to keep? did you pct? did you workout as hard as possible while trying to be accurately as possible with calories? And my other question is for all is, would people who see me everyday take notice of this weight fluctuation and go like wtf is going on?And as for the occupation if you guys may ask, I am a med student. So I would appreciate if you guys let me know if this would or could affect my studying as well. Thx for taking your time to help, really appreciate it

And no i don't look small unless i wear a sweater....honestly i "stop" myself from eating. I love to eat, hence that's why i count the calories... from gaining extra fat, and i am pretty good at it. When i don't count, which i tried few times when i go back to my parents house, i gain around 2-3 kg in less than a week. And yeah that's my problem i started to go on this route to look "big". now i look shredded and beach ready, get asked for help on bodybuilding from everyone that meets me (unless i wear a sweater or longshirt, cause than i look small af ) maybe good for a natty model but... i don't like it and i don't want to get fat either for a lot of health reasons. Thus, as a natty you CANT be BIG and LEAN as in low bf not around 10-15%, its a fkin lie, you just cant. maybe 1 in a million and i still highly doubt it. Biggest things i am scared of in dbol cycle is: ruining natural test levels permanently (is it possible?), and my parents and friends saying wtf is going on (as in, does water weight come of ridiculously fast?), cause as a med student, i know they will judge me really harshly as i always advocate "health" first :p

Just browsed ur post.... I'm driving at the moment but I can tell ya if ur trying to gain weight u should not be counting calories at all

Eat dude !!!!don't do dbol at 22

If ur 5% at that weight I can stand to put in a bit of fat man

U gotta know to get big ur gonna need to put on the fat with the muscle if ur scared of fat ur not gonna get huge

Just browsed ur post.... I'm driving at the moment but I can tell ya if ur trying to gain weight u should not be counting calories at all

Eat dude !!!!don't do dbol at 22
thx for ur reply but eating more than enough will not "increase" muscle growth, i already eat enough thus minimize fat gain, and if i am gaining fat even if its minimal, it means its more than enough. And can you support why i should not dbol at 22 with clear evidence cause i would love to be convinced not to, it will save me a lot of money :)

I'm pretty sure there are tons of people here at age 22 that have used dbol with a cycle. Including myself. No harm done as long as ur taking liver protection and n2guard. Obviously it may not be the ideal age but in the end it's a very popular substance used in many of people's first or second cycle. Just my opinion.

I'm pretty sure there are tons of people here at age 22 that have used dbol with a cycle. Including myself. No harm done as long as ur taking liver protection and n2guard. Obviously it may not be the ideal age but in the end it's a very popular substance used in many of people's first or second cycle. Just my opinion.
can you tell me what your experience was like? most importantly were you experienced (few years of training and seriously about it) before you used it and did proper pct? how much did you gain, lost and net gain? And most most importantly.... did you feel anything different in a bad way about your libido after pct?

It just blows my mind that a guy at 22 can't gain muscle with proper diet and training I don't care if u have been training for a wile ur natural gh and test levels are high

Have u ever got ur bloodwork do u know all ur hormone levels ?

I mean if this is gonna be a thread with young guys talking about there dbol cycle by all means I will leave it to yall but if u want advice from a man that is currently on Trt cuz of prior abuse at a young age then I can assist

Not everyone is the same I understand that

But OP if u really want help them let's get started !!

Post ur diet ... And ur training please ....

All I gotta say is no reason a man can't get to 180-200 lbs naturally it just takes time
But at ur stats u need to know ur gonna have to put on fat with ur muscle don't be scared to do so

Abs on a skinny guy are like tits on a fat chick
Nothing attractive about it

I see ur at almost 180

Can u not get anymore at all

What all have u don't to confuse it body

Carb back loading ?

Time under tension training ?

Pyramid sets?? drop sets???

It just blows my mind that a guy at 22 can't gain muscle with proper diet and training I don't care if u have been training for a wile ur natural gh and test levels are high

Have u ever got ur bloodwork do u know all ur hormone levels ?

I mean if this is gonna be a thread with young guys talking about there dbol cycle by all means I will leave it to yall but if u want advice from a man that is currently on Trt cuz of prior abuse at a young age then I can assist

Not everyone is the same I understand that

But OP if u really want help them let's get started !!

Post ur diet ... And ur training please ....

All I gotta say is no reason a man can't get to 180-200 lbs naturally it just takes time
But at ur stats u need to know ur gonna have to put on fat with ur muscle don't be scared to do so

Abs on a skinny guy are like tits on a fat chick
Nothing attractive about it

now you are talking, i sure will and you started to make me start think harder i may not need it. but before i post everything, can you tell me how you ended up with trt abusing etc because i really would love to be convinced otherwise and after that i will try to write down everything here :)

I see ur at almost 180

Can u not get anymore at all

What all have u don't to confuse it body

Carb back loading ?

Time under tension training ?

Pyramid sets?? drop sets???

i did all of them, hence i have and had fun trying all these things :) and i dont think muscle confusion etc matters although i did everything :)

Top Bottom