Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

21 yo- possible future cycle ideas?

dh92

Hi, guys.

Don't jump on me just yet. Just feeling things out.

I've been training steadily for 3 years now, gained 15 kilos in that time. I've had two cycles suggested to me by my personal trainer, a fitness model.

First cycle:

1 ml - 300 mg Primobolan
1 ml - 500 mg Sustanon 250
1/2 ml - 200 mg Boldenon

2 x week

1 mg Arimidex each day, 20 mg Turinabol each day

Second cycle (don't have all the specifics):

300 mg Primobolan
Equipoise
HGH
Test (possibly, my suggestion to my personal trainer)

Hopefully Arimidex will fall part of the cycle as well, but if Test isn't added, apparently I don't need it.

Please share any or all considerations. Yes, it isn't ideal to take gear at my age, but if I'm going to consider doing it, I want to be as "safe" as it can possible be. I know of a lot of guys at my age treating steroids like Pac-Man pellets.

I don't want to follow their route.

The general guidelines for a first cycle would be simply test only.

12 weeks - 500mg/week - shot twice a week.

If you start stacking several things and you react badly to something how will you know whats causing it?

Test only will get you good results and anything more than this isn't really needed.

I would continue naturally for a few years, but if you do cycle you certainly shouldn't start off with multiple compounds. A simple Test Only cycle with an oral kick start is more than ample. I will lay it out for you

1-12 Test E 500mg per week
1-6 Primoboldex 3 caps per day
1-12 N2guard
1-12 Aromasin 25mg EOD
1-12 HCGenerate

Then follow it up with this PCT

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (PM me for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

Commend you bro for being patient. My first cycle was test prop at 500mg week. It was great. Before the test cycle I had already got up to 245 pounds, 15-18bf ( wish it had been lower lol) sweating it out in the gym and as an athlete. I know we are all different but sometimes I wonder if I started earlier if it would have been different. Still I don't get real crazy with cycles(still consider myself novice) and just test only still gets me jacked but the point I am making is nothing will replace how we train and diet AND most importantly your mind set. I'm sure we all feel that way but anyways just thought ide share with you some personal insights.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using EliteFitness

The general guidelines for a first cycle would be simply test only.

12 weeks - 500mg/week - shot twice a week.

If you start stacking several things and you react badly to something how will you know whats causing it?

Test only will get you good results and anything more than this isn't really needed.

Hey. Thanks, but Test has a big chance of causing hair loss? I heard other compounds are safer when it comes to DHT.

I have taken many supplements over the years and APPARENTLY (according to one hair doctor quack) I have had some hair loss. Only when comparing high school pics with pics of 21 yo me, did I realise, you know what, I have always had a high forehead, no hair had been lost whatsoever. Two thousand dollars down the drain for laser hair regeneration treatments that didn't even bring results.

I would continue naturally for a few years, but if you do cycle you certainly shouldn't start off with multiple compounds. A simple Test Only cycle with an oral kick start is more than ample. I will lay it out for you

1-12 Test E 500mg per week
1-6 Primoboldex 3 caps per day
1-12 N2guard
1-12 Aromasin 25mg EOD
1-12 HCGenerate

Then follow it up with this PCT

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (PM me for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

Would Test E also be shot twice a week? Primoboldex would be similar to Turinabol, correct?

I've never heard of N2guard, Aromasin or HCGenerate. Are they injectables?

Is there is difference between regular Test and Test E/Test P?

By the way, I don't say this often, impressive body, bro!!

Commend you bro for being patient. My first cycle was test prop at 500mg week. It was great. Before the test cycle I had already got up to 245 pounds, 15-18bf ( wish it had been lower lol) sweating it out in the gym and as an athlete. I know we are all different but sometimes I wonder if I started earlier if it would have been different. Still I don't get real crazy with cycles(still consider myself novice) and just test only still gets me jacked but the point I am making is nothing will replace how we train and diet AND most importantly your mind set. I'm sure we all feel that way but anyways just thought ide share with you some personal insights.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using EliteFitness

I don't know if I'm as patients as I could be. I mean, let's face it, I'm still considering steroids at 21. That's young. I know of guys who started out at 16, 17, 18. That's not being patients and even steroids at 21 wouldn't be patient.

The thing is, I have a lot of respect for my personal trainer, he is a very successful fitness model and I know that he knows a thing or two about steroid cycles. He has made a lot of mistakes along the way, so now he can help me avoid the pitfalls.

But like I said, still looking for the safest route. And I know it's out there. I too believe that steroids get a bad reputation because of guys who don't know how to use them properly. If you are informed and careful, steroids can be safe.

Top Bottom