Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this wrong to do??? DNP use

Oh, on the excuses part, we are in total agreement.

I can't fucking stand excuses. But I have realized that not everybody has that kind of willpower. It takes effort to workout when you don't feel like it...to say no to your THIRD piece of cheesecake, etc.

But not everyone has their appetites either. Not everyone has my sexual proclivities... Not everybody is good at math. Is that any reason that they should be doomed to be 100 pounds overweight the rest of their lives? How about the people they affect. I guaran-goddamn-tee you that if Paula Porky was giving me head, I would not enjoy it as much as Tina Taut-ass-that-you-can-crack-walnuts-on. Sure, they both are skilled in the tongue sciences, but there are other factors that detract from my enjoyment.

So why punish these people if they can't put down a pizza and you can? Punish them because it doesn't taste as good for you as it does for them? The mere fact you can put it down, doesn't necessarily mean you are stronger, just that your appetites are weaker.

So yes, I am very much pro-dnp for everybody. These people wouldn't spend the $ if they didn't want to be thin, if they weren't miserable to be so fat.

And don't apologize about the attitude. Attitude is good. It shows you feel strongly, and there is nothing wrong with that.

panerai, I am a big proponent of dnp at a dosage of 200mg/day or less. For women who weigh under 150 for example, I would recommend 200mg eod, or every 36 hours depending on how they felt.

And why is enough enough?

Enough is never enough for me, lol. :)

Tell you the truth, I don't even understand DNP, may be because I'm not American, yet..lol...
Anyway, any person, unless, he/she are having some kind on sickness, can easily overcome hunger for a few days and basically achive same results as DNP provides. It's not healthy either way, but learning to control hunger and earge to eat will pay much more on a long run, and will not leave loose ugly skin, comparing to DNP(besides other sides)
You can tell me whatever you want about effeciency of DNP, but it is stil a short cut , that user will have to pay for....

It's always a short cut...dnp, t3, deca, test, eq, oxandrolone, ephedrine, the list goes on and on.

I can diet for 36 weeks, no carbs, pissed at the world. I will lose tons of muscle, I will look like I had a pleasant stay in Auschwitz. But I will have my abs.

Or I could do a month with dnp.

Like I said above, I am not here to force dnp on everybody, but it should be available to everybody. And believe me, if you don't think dnp works, and you diet without any supplements, my results are gonna kick yours in the ass every day, and twice on Sundays.

It's the same if you train natural and I hit up a cycle of deca/test/winny. Sorry, buddy. I'ma gonna win. Everytime.

Do what you want, I am gonna get me some Strange whenever I want. You will have to settle. And if you are under any other illusion, have fun in your fantasy world, because I have experienced both sides.

It's much more fun being muscular and ripped than not. And natural, I could never lose fat without some serious muscle loss, and I could never add muscle without some serious fat gain.

Andy,
Have you ever tried to help your dad get to the gym...

If you have and it failed....try again and don't stop until he does.

Sometimes a parent child reversal is in order!
Workout his meals for him...Shit go to the store and buy the food if you have to.

The only reason for my post is...you sound pissed at them....in a loving sort of way

best of luck

Tx i agree with you 100% on everything you said, shit you actually convinced me to get some DNP for myself. How much dnp have you used in a past? at what dosage and how were your results? thanks bro.

DNP

panerai said:
Andy, Fonz and everyone else who is so hyper about making DNP a trend, please, swear on your mother's life, that you are actually using DNP in doses you are recomending on this board....
George, should you, considering the latest trend, build DNP board now...
Hey, enough is enough.....

Ok, this is going to be a rather long post, but it should
enlighten some people so here goes.

Before I start, Panerai, I DO use the dosages I say
I use(And I DO swear by my mother.....LOL).
However, having said this I WILL NEVER, EVER
recommend these types of dosages to anybody
who hasn't already done quite a few DNP
cycles.
If you want, you can ask any vet/MOD here
to test this statement out. I can assure you
they'll back my statement up.

Now, lets get on to why DNP would be the answer to
the US's obesity problem.

The #1 problem with dieting is CONFIDENCE.

VERY, VERY few people have enough willpower
to last months of STRENUOUS dieiting.
Somewhere down the line they WILL succumb
and go back to their eating habits WORSE THAN
BEFORE. This is what is called the "yo-yo cycle"

An example:

Woman A: Starts at 180lbs on a typical magazine
/weight-watchers diet.
Lets say she's 30% BF.
So lean mass=126lbs and fat mass=54lbs

Manages to lose 20lbs before she succumbs.
Now, typical weight watchers diets ARE TOO
LOW IN PROTEIN AND CALORIES.
AT BEST, they lose 50% fat and 50% protein.

Trust me on this as I have reviewed a SHIT-LOAD
of obesity data because I was interested in
Diabetes research.

Ok, going back to the woman. So, she lost
10lbs of fat and 10lbs of muscle using a fad
diet.

She then succumbs(99% of ALL MAIN-STREAM
DIETERS DO)

She then gains all the weight up. HOWEVER,
people gain weight at a DIFFERENT RATE
then they lose it.
This rate is roughly 75%fat/25% muscle.
The added muscle is to accomodate the extra
increase in bodyweight. Your bones would crumble
if the body didn't increase its muscle mass
when adding bodyfat/weight.(In some cases
it adds TOO LITTLE muscle and thats
when OSTEOPOROSIS sets in)

So, she goes from 160lbs(Fat mass=44lbs, lean
mass=116lbs) to 180lbs(Fat mass=58lbs, lean
mass=121lbs)

Here is where the effect of a BULLSHITT fad-diet
becomes evident.

Before:

180lbs at 30% BF Lean mass=126lbs Fat mass=54lbs

After

180lbs at 32.22% Lean MAss=121lbs Fat mass=59lbs

Can you see now????

They actually GOT FATTER!!!!!!

This btw, is a continous cycle that ALL THE COMMERCIAL
diet PROGRAMS prey on. Why do you think
the US is getting fatter????

Now, if DNP were introduced, the % of fat lost to
%muscle lost coud be DRASTICALLY changed
in favour of MORE fat lost and MUCH LESS
muscle lost.

The cycle would then be STOPPED DEAD.

In case you're wondering DNP WAS OTC back in the
1930's and 40's AND A LOT OF PEOPLE
USED IT!!!!!

However, since 2,4 dinitrophenol COULD NOT BE
PATENTED the FDA removed it from the
market-place in order for the pharm companies
to introduce their own MUCH HIGHER
PRICED and MUCH LESS EFFECTIVE drugs
to come into use.

Don't kid yourselves, DNP ERRADICATES ALL
other diet drugs by a long-shot and no matter
what ANYONE tells you its sides
CAN be controlled with relative ease.

It all comes down to MONEY(sigh). If DNP was
re-introduced back into the market-place
EVERY SINGLE DIET PRODUCT
would become OBSOLETE!!!! With
the exception of a very few drugs.

I'm sick and tired of people looking at what DNP
used to be used for: An explosive. So what?
LOOK at what it does to your body not what
it was used for damn it.
Is it cancerous? NO, NO, and doubly NO!!!!!
It WAS in fact(and still is in a lot countries)
used as A FOOD COLOURING AGENT!!!!

Do you think the FDA would put such a "dangerous"
substance in your food?????
Highly frigging unlikely.

OPEN your eyes, and do SOME research,
MOST of the time the media publishes
something is because they are following
somebodies agenda.
i.e. The pharmaceutical giants

If you do your research, and you still think DNP
is not for you well thats OK, because at LEAST
you took the time to research it.

EDUCATE yourself before EVER making an assumption
about ANYTHING!!!!

I have seen A LOT of DNP transformations, and the
transformation in the person's confidence level
was quite astounding.
Regrettably, in as far as main-stream dieting transformations
are concerned I have seen very few. I STRESS
MAIN-STREAM. These are the people that need help.

Ok, now time to get off the soap-box......LOL

Godspeed

Well, I have done a 'real' dnp cycle of the 400-600mg/day for 7 days and hated life. I also pigged out, ate like shit, etc. I was just happy to survive. :) But even with a crappy diet, and not working out (I felt like crap), I lost some fat. Can't remember how much. If you really need to lose a ton of fat, and it has to be now, there is no better way. If you can stand it. I won't do that again, but I am also never going to let myself get to that point.

Now, I am on a 200mg/day regimen, and have been for about 7-8 days, feel a little warm (or is that the weather? It's 101 degrees right now) and my stamina is down. Other than that, I can't think of any other sides. I am able to do things, work out, etc. The only noticeable side that others can see is when I sweat. And even then, I don't know if I am sweating any more than I was beforehand. The heat here is brutal. So nobody thinks twice to see you just standing and sweating your ass off, it's normal.

I am not going to do any supplemental t3 to compensate for the slowdown from the dnp, and my goal is to do this for another couple of weeks or so. Oh, and I can tell a difference between the 'regular' dnp and the 'super unleaded' (crystalline). If the sides get to be too much, I will just switch to 200mg/every 36 hours.

I think this is the way to go. I don't worry about what I am eating, I just try to be reasonable. I am slightly warm. And I am visibly leaner than I was when I started. Not too shabby for not dieting, etc. Man, I will never do keto-dieting again, as long as I have access to dnp.

Any other questions I would be happy to answer, just hit me up with an email. And yes, my hush is working now. :)

BUMP for the women's board.
Hopefully, this thread will enlighten some
people.

Godspeed

Top Bottom