Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working out with breast implants?

satyricon1

Had a discussion with a female friend of mine about working out with breast implants. Her implants is not underneath the muscle and she claims that working out the chest will give her a upper chest cleavage quickly and change the way her breasts look. She also claims that the scar tissue-issue will worsen etc.

She is a nurse for a plastic surgeon so I am not going to tell her that she is wrong, however, my thought was that maybe many of you guys have personal experience with this issue and could maybe post some feedback?

Flies is the biggest enemy she says.. Closely followed by benching.

well training chest WILL change the look of breasts whether theyre natural or implants...so i can't say shes totally wrong there..but I sure as hell wouldn't train back and not chest because i wouldn't want skeltal issues...so thats dumb..

as far as scar tissue...I have no insight..good place to check would be "yestheyrefake" dot com...lotta implant answers there

I've been having mine for years and trained for both powerlifting and bb and never had any issues with it. I am no doctor so the scar tissue issue i am not sure of, however the thickness of my scar (and im under the muscle) never changed. The only change in my breast that were noticable was when I was really lean and then of course they will look different.

I have implants over the muscle train them but way lighter. I have seen first hand woman that bench heavy with under the muscle the implants do start shifting pointing out. I feel like I still have to train it a little but I do zero for middle and lower chest everything is incline pretty much makes sense as you can only see my upper chest.

I have unders, and I don't do much with my chest. I do incline pushups and some light pec stuff, but I can feel when I'm really pushing the boobers around and I avoid doing that as much as possible. I haven't noticed any changes in them, so so far so good. I would think you could train more with overs, since the muscle won't affect them.

I have overs and I can train fairly normal. Sometimes heavy bench press makes me paranoid so I avoid it. No scar issues either.

Rebecca D

I have unders, and I don't do much with my chest. I do incline pushups and some light pec stuff, but I can feel when I'm really pushing the boobers around and I avoid doing that as much as possible. I haven't noticed any changes in them, so so far so good. I would think you could train more with overs, since the muscle won't affect them.

Ditto... I can feel when they move but i have normally large pec muscles that cover about 90% of my implant and don't allow them to move outward, they only move up when they are flexed. My doctor told me that was a blessing... LOl i dunno though because i look like a freak when i do any upper body exercise.. not just chest.

Yep - mine move up, too.....I got unders because I race MX, and I didn't want the overs to jiggle on down over time - lol! :)

"The fact of moving your implant inside your pocket is a good thing, you should move them around every day to make sure the pocket stays open. The scartissue buildup will increase around the implant and disable it to move, if working out too much. It is a sign of your body trying to remove a foregin object." - My friends comments when she read the feedback from you ladies.

Top Bottom