Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why everyone suggest clen for woman, what about albuterol?

CristiFerrer

I was wondering if albuterol is as mild for females as for the men, it seems like most ladies are taking clen and not really seeing about anyone using Albut., Should a woman should take it the same way men do, 2 weeks on and 2 off?

For stacking with anavar just what is a the better option?

BTW I'm 26 years old 5'5 and weight 157, so I need to lose some weight thanks again.

When it really comes down to it, albuterol and clenbuterol are basically the exact same thing. If I had to choose one I would pick albuterol as it is a little easier in the way of side effects -> http://www.evolutionary.org/albuterol-sulfate

However, I personally am not a big fan of either
Clenbuterol/albuterol is very over rated. Here's why -
Clenbuterol/albuterol simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat. Clenbuterol/albuterol might raise your metabolism an additional 100-200 calories per day. You could just easily do an extra 15 minutes of cardio. I have used clenbuterol/albuterol in the past and I always felt it did more harm then good. It caused muscle cramps when I was training and it really negatively impacted my sleep.

There are better alternatives that directly increase fat loss, with no risk of loosing muscle mass and no side effects like insomnia or muscle cramps. Cardarine gw is going to be your best option. It directly increases fat loss, endurance and recovery. It is not a stimulant or a hormone and is pretty much void of side effects.

I haven't used clenbuterol/albuterol myself in years and don't recommend it to my clients at all anymore. If they are trying to burn fat, I recommend cardarine and maybe a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com.

It ends up being almost the same thing because albuterol has to be run at a much higher dose so the side effects will eventually kick in.

Why not go for something much more effective like Cardarine, sr-9009, and n2slin?

Top Bottom