Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do women struggle with sleep?

Iletio

I have noticed that most women have a very hard timefalling asleep. At first, I thought that I was the only one whoneeded 2-3 hours to get asleep at night. But then I was asking aroundmy friends and my family, and all women I know need more time to fallasleep. Do you know why?

Interestingly, from my communication with manydifferent women, I have noticed the same thing. I think that it hasto do mostly with the psychological mindset of women, who think a lotabout many different things. This mental activity does not let youfall asleep. I would suggest you to try using N2Sleep - it will getyou relaxed rather fast, taking away those thoughts and making iteasier to fall asleep.

I have had bad experiences with sleep medications - they make you sleep faster, but you feel so bad in the morning. Does that happen with n2Sleep?

It is perfectly fine. Why I like N2Sleep so much, is that in the morning you feel refreshed and very well rested. So you will not get that hangover feeling.

The problem with sleep aid prescriptions is that they are very additive. Eventually you won't be able to sleep without them. It becomes a vicious cycle. You need the sleep aids to sleep, then you need uppers to feel awake the next day.

I am anti sleep-aid prescriptions unless they are 100% necessary.

A natural sleep aid supplement like n2sleep from n2bm.com is a much safer option.

N2Sleep is a good option because it is natural and does not contain a large dose of melatonin. You should wake up and feel good after using it.

Top Bottom