Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

water retention or fat gain

keliska

I have just simple question..what's different between water retention and fat gain..I mean what's basic signs of this? How can I find if I retain water or gain fat?
thanks

It's nearly impossible to seperate the two by measurement. Most people with years of experience can feel the difference in themselves. The easiest way to know if you've ADD water is the speed at which the swelling occurs. Fat take a while to accumulate. Water can happen in a day or two.

What he said. ^

You can see it in your fingers, when you get up in the moring and you have sheet impressions on your body and or face.

If I have something salty I can see my fingers swell in a few hours and by 10 12 hours - I'll be drowning myself in water.

velvett said:
You can see it in your fingers, when you get up in the moring and you have sheet impressions on your body and or face.

OMG, this is how I live my life now. I was just thinking this morning that I look like a road map with all the sheet marks on my face and body! And my rings SQUISH my finger in the AM.

I was wondering if that was water retention! Thx Vel, now I don't feel crazy. :)

Daisy_Girl said:
OMG, this is how I live my life now. I was just thinking this morning that I look like a road map with all the sheet marks on my face and body! And my rings SQUISH my finger in the AM.

I was wondering if that was water retention! Thx Vel, now I don't feel crazy. :)

Yep normal.

:heart:

I'm super sensitive to any changes :rolleyes: ...

I NEVER got these sheet marks before ..... okay, maybe every now and then on my face.

But now that I am PG, I get them EVERYWHERE - my face, my stomach, my thighs (front and back), my calves, my arms, my shoulders, ALL OVER! WOW.

Daisy_Girl said:
I NEVER got these sheet marks before ..... okay, maybe every now and then on my face.

But now that I am PG, I get them EVERYWHERE - my face, my stomach, my thighs (front and back), my calves, my arms, my shoulders, ALL OVER! WOW.

Doesn't it SUCK!?

But you have a mini me coming so all is good.

Top Bottom