Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

water and dnp

bbk42mac said:
need i post all the info i have b4 someone takes me seriously?
::)
Please post your weight height body fat% current diet (detailed sample of your daily intake when what and how much) and training split?

You can post if you want.

BUT

you need to educate yourself about the basics....like the difference between powder and crystal.

Since this is on THIS forum, I assume you know about the toxicity as it relates to eggs etc.

It would be good to post your current stats etc. if you have been reading about DNP then I am sure you know how very dangerous it can be. If you could tweak and or change something else first that would be optimal.

this is the first i\'m hearing about eggs, i read 50/35/15 = carb/protein/fat was fine
you guys probably do know more than me, i\'m not here to argue just get keyed in before the jump
crystal dnp is weaker than powder dnp because it\'s dnp added with salt
you need to dry out industrial grade dnp because it ships with 15-30% water content
i\'m drying mine out with silica because this will also remove inpurities
i have 5 leads for dnp, cheapes 2 are from america and they don\'t ship worldwide, one is a chemical company the other two sell it capped online
going to research eggs
thanks

Um.....FEMALE EGGS....

if you are a dude....get outta here.....lol

haha sorry
i thought you meant eggs as in food

sure, i read about that it was probably one of the first things i came upon
thanx
damn, 600 seconds

ok time to say more
i\'m 5\'4/118/30%bf

Top Bottom