Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WANTED: Guru advice only for what IS The ULTIMATE fat loss stack combo!!

Agree with Slat1 Keep a journal, How you look starts in the kitchen, Morning Fasted cardio on an empty stomach does a hatchett job on body fat, you need to fast at least 12 hr Fast before cardio and not just a steady pace but 3-4 full blown out scessions to raise your BMR.

Once you get your BMR up you'll be burning fat all day long with a good diet.

Not saying this applies to you, BUT.. I hear a lot of people that say they 'train hard and eat clean' to THEM, but when someone with more experience and education regarding these things takes a look at their plan, they're way off base. Until we see exactly what you're eating and doing in the gym, we won't know.

I mean, in all honesty.. And if you see my other posts, I'm a big advocate for this.. If you eat correctly and train hard, unless there's a medical issue happening, you WILL be successful.
Psizzle i saw you on "yes, i'm a girl, yes i have muscle", and i have to compliment you on a fantastic physique ma'm. major Kudos! ......... Err maybe that wasn't you ? lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom