Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon as an option to anavar for females

Lysa Venegas

I have seen post from girls talking about running low doses of sustanon, and the females running used a half ml of sus two times a month for 4 months and getting great results on hardness and definition. That's what I have in mind after anavar for 8 weeks at 10 mg per day didn't get me as large as expected, my question is how aggressive could be on that dose of sus on a female? 1/2 a cc every other week. My hubby runs Sust all of the time from Pakistan and has a good source so I have him to split the amp with. He was on trt from the clinic and then just continued on his own, so he can add my leftover to whatever he does that week.
Opinions about sust dosage for a girl a welcomed guys.

sustanon is simply a blend of 4 testosterone esters

yes a female you can run that assuming you are experienced and serious enough, but you need to run it at a low dose or you will end up with virilization issues that may not be able to be reversed

some females are now actually doing TRT too as they are finding it benefits women just like men

Sustanon is just a testosterone mix of 4 different esters.

I really do not think it is smart for a female to use testosterone. You are going to really risk developing permanent emasculating side effects like clit enlargement, facial hair growth, etc.

The only 2 steroids that I feel are safe for female usage are primobolan and anavar. If you didn't like you results from anavar, maybe try primobolan instead.

Check out this article I wrote on women and primobolan -> https://www.evolutionary.org/women-primobolan-part1

I wouldn't recommend sustanon for a woman. I think you are best to stick to SARMs or things like anavar or primo. Unless you are a competitor then gear for a woman is not worth the risk in my opinion.

Top Bottom