Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Oh how quickly life can turn around..in an instant"

VooDoo Lady

I was in a car accident last night – I am fine, the other driver ended up with a concussion, and should be fine.

But right after the impact I ran to his car and he was unconscious, his doors were locked….I couldn’t even tell if he was breathing. It was on a wind-y back road and the nearest house was over a ½ mile away…..I had to leave the man in the car and run to the house for help.

My whole life was put into perspective last night. If you are the praying type, please say a prayer for the man in the other car.

VDL

DAMN!

Very glad to hear you are fine. Was your son with you?

So if he had a concussion, he was OK otherwise?

I'll definately pray for all of you.

From going through a couple of car crashes-- just be aware of your body as you may be injured but not aware of it yet. I'm glad you and your son are okay. My thoughts are with you, your son, and the other driver.

~K

Reading your post made me feel terrible. It was a couple of years ago, I had just gotten home from abroad, had spent the summer there (in UK, where they drive on the wrong side of the road) and it was my first day at home and I was going to see my friends. So I took my dad's car. I felt SO insecure driving, it had been a while and I wasn't used to the traffic. Soooo I had a crash. I hit a small boy, maybe 6 years old, driving his bike.... The boy wasn't hurt badly, but it was SO CLOSE!! I had nightmares long after...

Gosh, I really feel for you... There's nothing worse than doing something that hurts someone else - physically or otherwise... I hope the man is ok and I hope that you won't be traumatized. I guess I was a bit back then. All those compulsive thoughts "what IF" etc....

But life goes on. :angel:

Top Bottom