Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Que's Journey begins

OMG when I left work at 10pm the store was slammed. People oozing from crevices that I didn't know the store had.

Not only is tomorrow Saturday which we are busy the entire day & evening but the last 2 shopping days before the holiday are Saturday and Sunday.

I'm afraid to go to work tomorrow nite. :worried:

que_66 said:
OMG when I left work at 10pm the store was slammed. People oozing from crevices that I didn't know the store had.

Not only is tomorrow Saturday which we are busy the entire day & evening but the last 2 shopping days before the holiday are Saturday and Sunday.

Hey there chica, I hope things aren't too too crazy at work tonight. I'll be thinking about ya.

:heart:

que_66 said:

Both of my girls and Da GranPunkin :heart: were going to have lunch at the mall so they called me and I joined them. I fed Da GranPunkin while they ate and then we walked around the mall while my oldest daughter kept telling my youngest daughter that everything she was picking out looked crappy. *snicker* - - I had Punkin duty :heart: which is the bestest part neway. :qt:

The town was fuggin cra-zee and I can't even imagine what work is going to be like.

Right now I'm sitting here eating my green beans drizzled with Flax oil :)sick: ) trying to muster up the courage to leave the house again (on purpose) to go to work.

que_66 said:

Both of my girls and Da GranPunkin :heart: were going to have lunch at the mall so they called me and I joined them. I fed Da GranPunkin while they ate and then we walked around the mall while my oldest daughter kept telling my youngest daughter that everything she was picking out looked crappy. *snicker* - - I had Punkin duty :heart: which is the bestest part neway. :qt:

The town was fuggin cra-zee and I can't even imagine what work is going to be like.

Right now I'm sitting here eating my green beans drizzled with Flax oil :)sick: ) trying to muster up the courage to leave the house again (on purpose) to go to work.

:worried: Holeeee shiat......good luck!!

Work on Saturday nite was beyond insane.

People being mean and rude to each other like it was that other person's fault they had to last-minute shop.

Husband and wife argueing very loudly over what the stocking stuffers should be.

Moms & dads frantically shopping while their babies and younguns are screaming at the top of their lungs because they were tired or hungry.

There were a few that smiled and wished the passing stranger a Happy Holiday or a Merry Christmas. I like those people, they can take as long as they need to shop.

I spent 99% of the time in the back or in the dairy case racking milk. I put up 2 skids worth of milk, not sure how many gallons and half gallons that is but it's a lot of friggin milk.

Did a tiny bit of shopping after my shift, soy milk, coffee, HB bigmouth juicer that was marked down because the box was gone. All the parts were there and it works perfectly. - A $60 juicer for about $27 - Merry Christmas to me!

Today the youngest came over wif Da GranPunkin and she cooked a breakfast dish of steak strips, brown rice, scrambled eggs wrapped in a lowcarb sundried tomato flatbread wrap.

Score one for me as she said - "OK so not everything you eat is gross....."

;)

Well I'm off to the store for the other stuff I forgot - - hope I didn't wait to long because I know everything will be closed tomorrow.

que_66 said:

Today the youngest came over wif Da GranPunkin and she cooked a breakfast dish of steak strips, brown rice, scrambled eggs wrapped in a lowcarb sundried tomato flatbread wrap.

Score one for me as she said - "OK so not everything you eat is gross....."

;)
This sounds really yummy! :p And clean meals most definitely are not gross...in fact, I really enjoy every single morsel I put in my mouth these days :chomp::chomp::chomp:

I'm glad you survived the X'mas shoppers and hope you're having a wonderful day today, Que.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Roonytunes said:
This sounds really yummy! :p And clean meals most definitely are not gross...in fact, I really enjoy every single morsel I put in my mouth these days :chomp::chomp::chomp:

I'm glad you survived the X'mas shoppers and hope you're having a wonderful day today, Que.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Merry Christmas Diva-Roo!!

I'm trying to get everything inline and on track so that I can purchase what's needed for my cleansing diet in advance, set a date and begin. (I know most of it will be fresh but some things don't have to be.)

Sassy mentions spirulina in her post comp cleansing thread so I looked it up because I didn't know what it was.

Would it be better to use spirulina or something like Emerald Balance?

If spirulina is chosen then how do I know which companies sell quality items and what a decent price for it would be?

I haven't been around anyone living a fitness lifestyle long enough to even know who's who in the supp industry and of course every site I look at brags that its product is the best etc. etc..

Sorry to be a pest. :rose:

Top Bottom