Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Que's Journey begins

BiggT said:
Only in weightliting can jerks and snatches be appropriate conversation at all times.
I honestly NEVER thought of it that way lol ... power jerkin' .. wait I take that back ... in a similiar context, I did reference it would be fun for a bf or sig other to do *Bunny* Jerks, cleans, etc lol as a good workout lol 'Cardio Bunny' obvious ... *Bunny* Shrugs are fun too :D

don't ask... I blame the oxy ... But Q, that was hilarious .. power snatches :FRlol:

nelmsjer said:
Q, you ready for some comedy and mayhem? Something tells me Detroit will never be the same...

:evil: :wavey:
I believe the phrase "force of nature" may be applicable to each EF member attending. :evil:

Darn shame I can't drive my truck cuz then I'd have to wear my flannel shirt and my holy jeans with the skoal can wear marks on the back pocket. :rolleyes:

(It's actually from bubble tape, I used to chew it constantly. ;) )

jenscats5 said:
:wavey: Morning Que!!
:bigkiss: Hiya Jens how's the fingernail today?

BiggT said:
Que, just popping in......hope all is well
BiggT said:
Only in weightliting can jerks and snatches be appropriate conversation at all times.
*Bunny* said:
I honestly NEVER thought of it that way lol ... power jerkin' .. wait I take that back ... in a similiar context, I did reference it would be fun for a bf or sig other to do *Bunny* Jerks, cleans, etc lol as a good workout lol 'Cardio Bunny' obvious ... *Bunny* Shrugs are fun too :D
don't ask... I blame the oxy ... But Q, that was hilarious .. power snatches :FRlol:
All that talk and not once is there ever a mention of lubricant, just an occasional reference to a strap. It boggles the mind. ;)

Wednesay July 12, 2006

waking temp: 96.5

M1
1/2 c reg oatmeal w/splenda & pumpkin spice
24 oz coffee

M2
2 egg whites
1 SF Jello cup
little water

M3
13 oz brocolli
7 oz tuna
2 blueberry poptarts
more water

M4
2 egg whites
1 SF Jello
water

M5
1 dbl quarterpounder w/cheese
1 order fries
1 diet coke
ya I know :velvett: :velvett:

Total: 1022 - PRIOR TO THE QTRPOUNDER & FRIES
Fat: 14 - 13%
Carbs: 125 - 48%
Fiber: 10 - 0%
Protein: 92 - 38%

Supps:
CB
Glucorell R
Beano

mermaid said:
Be ready, girlfriend :heart:
I'm doin the happy dance already!!!!!!!!
apeppers.gif

fatguy.gif

lmfaopoledancer1oh3zx.gif

ninjadance.gif

^^nelms's happy dance hahahahaha

Roonytunes said:
Does the diet coke cancel out the quarter pounder and fries? Just wondering....:FRlol:
:FRlol: I wish it did!
I've been drinking diet for so long (when I have one) that drinking a regular coke would probably taste pancake syrup.

Top Bottom