Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pregnyl bodybuilding woman

DulcieQ

I have seen ads for the "HCG" diet everywhere, but it is all just supplements over the counter.
So is this product something a woman can take as pct after a cycle of anavar and clen? also how true it is pregnyl can be use for weight loss? thank you.

Here is a good article for you to read on what HCG is -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...rofile-1487993.html?highlight=hcg+weight+loss

HCG and the HCG diet are two different things.

The HCG diet is a starvation diet that allows a daily calorie intake of 500 calories per day. It is a terrible idea. It is a sure way to loose muscle and kill your metabolism.

Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a polypeptide hormone produced by pregnant women after the implantation of the embryo takes place. Using HCG is a PCT protocol makes no sense and will actually do more harm then good. HCG is SUPPRESSIVE of natural testosterone production. That's the last thing you want in a PCT.

Ask anyone who uses HCG in their PCT protocols and ask them why. They will never give you a good answer. They always just say something like "because my coach told me to"

I'm not sure who started the whole HCG/PCT thing but it makes no scientific sense.

Women will want to use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com as a PCT after a steroid cycle. 5 capsules/day for 30 days.

it is amazing to me how this bullshit diet scam still makes its rounds.

hcg diet is based on the premise that if you inject hcg the body will think it is pregnant and want to shed fat to protect the fetus. its something a doctor came up with 50 freakin years ago. today we know this is complete bullshit, in fact i would argue pregnant women GAIN FAT while pregnant.

really the guru who started pushing this was Kevin Trudeau a decade ago. he is in prison last i checked for fraud

It makes no sense at all. If you want to lose fat it comes down to diet and exercise. HCG is not going to make you lose weight.

I have seen ads for the "HCG" diet everywhere, but it is all just supplements over the counter.
So is this product something a woman can take as pct after a cycle of anavar and clen? also how true it is pregnyl can be use for weight loss? thank you.

Pregnyl and weight loss is a very weird concept and it is quite outdated, so do not rely on that at all

Top Bottom