Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pouring the Oil off of ANPB

scorpiogirl said:
I think I'll go with trans fats on that one.....just for shits and giggles! lol

It's kind of like the guy who never smoked a cigarette in his life, but died of lung cancer...........

or the guy who smoked for 70 years and died at age 90 from natural causes.......

one never knows

FYI - I'm now watching on TV "Countdown to Doomsday" & it just said the Aliens will get us 1st....so now ya know.....

jenscats5 said:
FYI - I'm now watching on TV "Countdown to Doomsday" & it just said the Aliens will get us 1st....so now ya know.....
LOL - I don't doubt that ONE bit!!!! lol

......yes, I do believe they exist......after all we absolutely CANNOT be the most intelligent life beings....that would just be pathetic!!!! lol

scorpiogirl said:
LOL - I don't doubt that ONE bit!!!! lol

......yes, I do believe they exist......after all we absolutely CANNOT be the most intelligent life beings....that would just be pathetic!!!! lol

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If you pour the oil off, you're losing all the goodness of the ANPB...those fats are good. It's one reason I can justify eating it.

badgergrl said:
If you pour the oil off, you're losing all the goodness of the ANPB...those fats are good. It's one reason I can justify eating it.
BINGO!!!!! That's the whole point of ANPB - ALL NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER..... sbt....don't you DARE pour off that oil!!!! lol Yes, I'm telling on you again, but only cuz I :heart: ya'!

To be honest, that's the ONLY reason I even eat anpb to begin with. I want the healthy fats. If it weren't for that - I'd just skip it all together.....

scorpiogirl said:
BINGO!!!!! That's the whole point of ANPB - ALL NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER..... sbt....don't you DARE pour off that oil!!!! lol Yes, I'm telling on you again, but only cuz I :heart: ya'!

To be honest, that's the ONLY reason I even eat anpb to begin with. I want the healthy fats. If it weren't for that - I'd just skip it all together.....

Well the info I copied off of Hungry Girl said that the PB does retain some of the healthy fats.....but yes, some will be poured off with the oil, but some will remain that are naturally in the peanut paste.....

scorpiogirl said:

Hey there missey!!! The oil in mine is ALLL stirred up in both the ANPB and the almond butter because I am :verygood:

:lmao:

jenscats5 said:
TECHNICALLY......TECHNICALLY......showering DAILY can give you cancer, the state you live in can give you cancer.....

The one article said the mold content would depend on when/where the nuts were harvested, how long they sat around, and which state they were even from - all variables that we cannot control in any way.....

I agree - pick the battles......I'm dismissing this one....
Physiologically everyone has cancer cells in their body... It's just different things can speed up the process of abnormalities being created and spreading occurring.

treilin said:
Physiologically everyone has cancer cells in their body... It's just different things can speed up the process of abnormalities being created and spreading occurring.

Isn't cancer a mutation of healthy cells?? Then they reproduce & eventually outnumber the healthy ones?? Or no?

sbt2082 said:
Hey there missey!!! The oil in mine is ALLL stirred up in both the ANPB and the almond butter because I am :verygood:

:lmao:
Also... It was said about pouring the oil off and adding in olive or flax seed oil (higher in Omega 3) actually makes the Omega's a better balance. I'm not suggesting that this will make your PB taste better though?!?! Someone shoudl try it.. I obviously can't.
From what I have read in the past the body should take in 1 to 4 times as more Omega 6 compared to Omega 3. The typical American diet tends to contain 11 to 30 times more omega-6 fatty acids which may be a reason why inflammation types of disorders are so high.

Top Bottom