Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pouring the Oil off of ANPB

jenscats5 said:
Isn't cancer a mutation of healthy cells?? Then they reproduce & eventually outnumber the healthy ones?? Or no?
Cancer is a mutated cell or abnormal cell... I don't know all the science behind it but took a couple classes in college and that was one of the topics that came up. How everyone has abnormal cells and an unhealthy abnormal cell = cancer. It's just when something goes wrong in the body and the abnormalities reoccur and then when the cells under go mitosis and meiosis the abnormalities keep getting passsed on faster and faster because the cells are dividing and multiplying. Most abnormal cells the body has macrophagocytes (I think is what they call 'em) that eat or destroy the 'bad' cells.

Has anyone tried that PB called naturally more? I think that's made w/ flax oil and egg whites and it's delish!
Damn it...I shouldn't be thinking about ANPB now!!

badgergrl said:
Has anyone tried that PB called naturally more? I think that's made w/ flax oil and egg whites and it's delish!
Damn it...I shouldn't be thinking about ANPB now!!

Haven't heard of that brand, but I've had another kind that has egg whites, PB & flax in it......it's gooooooooooooood!! Power butter! That's what it's called....

Top Bottom