Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olympia 2006 Women's Body Building Pics - Pre Judging

KSHARP01 said:
I am really impressed at just how much more feminine they look these days. (well, except that Iris chick-that one was scary) I remember back in the day thinking they just looked gross.....I now take that back. These women look awesome! I can also appreciate it more now that I am starting to work out...this shit isn't easy to accomplish.

I think that Iris had problems with her beauty before she was a body builder. I don't attribute her looks to BB. While she may not be the most attractive, she's not 'manly' looking in the face. IMO, anyway.

the-short-one said:
I think that Iris had problems with her beauty before she was a body builder. I don't attribute her looks to BB. While she may not be the most attractive, she's not 'manly' looking in the face. IMO, anyway.

I think this is something the figure girls should worry about, but not fbb's. Bodybuilders should not be compared or judged by their looks. Hell, look at many of the guys! Ht and I were at the Friday and the Sat shows and I was laughing at how unimpressed she got at the conditioning of the FBB's. she hates the fact that the guys can get as shreaded as they can, but the women can't! I think she's only interested in seeing Ametuer shows now where the women still get ripped!

I did see Iris in person Sat at the expo. I was impressed....

nsashbl01 said:
I think this is something the figure girls should worry about, but not fbb's. Bodybuilders should not be compared or judged by their looks. Hell, look at many of the guys! Ht and I were at the Friday and the Sat shows and I was laughing at how unimpressed she got at the conditioning of the FBB's. she hates the fact that the guys can get as shreaded as they can, but the women can't! I think she's only interested in seeing Ametuer shows now where the women still get ripped!

I did see Iris in person Sat at the expo. I was impressed....

This is what I don't like about figure - they judge you on your looks as well as your physique (which they constantly want smaller and smaller). to me - it's becoming a beauty pageant. uhg.

You're right - bb should not be judged on a person's looks - although we all know it helps to be good looking. I think it's wonderful that Iris won the O - it proves that her body was the best, even though she doesn't look like a model/beautry queen. (Yay! Hope for the rest of us. :D lolol)

Top Bottom